Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 Superbowl. Who ya got?

Who do you have in the 2019 Superbowl? Personally, I'm predicting it will be the Los Angeles Chargers vs. Atlanta Falcons. The Chargers appear to be loaded on offense and defense. As for the Falcons, it's just a gut feeling, but I could see the Rams or Eagles sneaking in as well. As for the Jags, I believe we will definitely win the division and get through the first round of the playoffs at least, (hopefully a lot further,) but I have concerns when it comes to linebacker and CB. If either Jalen or Bouye goes down, we are screwed. The dropoff at CB is huge. Hopefully, we can stay healthy and make a Superbowl run ourselves.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think it's the Jags and Rams. Just a feeling.

Jaguars @ Saints

The Chargers do look scary good on both sides of the ball. Really sucks they lost Hunter Henry, now their most experienced TE has 11 total NFL snaps.

I'll probably say Patriots and Vikings now.

Rematch in AFCC

Jags vs Eagles in the Super Bowl.

Jags win it all and get redemption.

(05-31-2018, 02:22 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Who do you have in the 2019 Superbowl? Personally, I'm predicting it will be the Los Angeles Chargers vs. Atlanta Falcons. The Chargers appear to be loaded on offense and defense. As for the Falcons, it's just a gut feeling, but I could see the Rams or Eagles sneaking in as well. As for the Jags, I believe we will definitely win the division and get through the first round of the playoffs at least, (hopefully a lot further,) but I have concerns when it comes to linebacker and CB. If either Jalen or Bouye goes down, we are screwed. The dropoff at CB is huge. Hopefully, we can stay healthy and make a Superbowl run ourselves.

I will say this much. 

From a matchup perspective, the Chargers concern me more than any other team in the AFC.

That is the one AFC team I don't want the Jaguars to face in the postseason.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(05-31-2018, 02:45 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: I think it's the Jags and Rams. Just a feeling.

(05-31-2018, 03:13 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: Jaguars @ Saints

Both of these seem like legit possibilities
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I think a lot of teams that were in the post season last year will end up taking a step back. The homer in me wants to say we will be in the Superbowl with this defense and running game. It really does. And I think we have a chance. But realistically it's always hard to predict these things. If I had to choose right now I would actually go with:

San Francisco 49ers Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars

I think Lynch and Shanahan will have the 49ers competing at a very high level this year and I think they could very well be the Philadelphia Eagles of last year (except we kick their [BLEEP] of course in the Superbowl). I think teams like the Rams, Saints, Eagles, Chiefs and Patriots will actually falter a little bit in 2018. And I could see us battling Pittsburgh on the road again in a AFCC game instead of it being New England like it was earlier this year.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(06-01-2018, 06:37 PM)Caldrac Wrote: I think a lot of teams that were in the post season last year will end up taking a step back. The homer in me wants to say we will be in the Superbowl with this defense and running game. It really does. And I think we have a chance. But realistically it's always hard to predict these things. If I had to choose right now I would actually go with:

I think Lynch and Shanahan will have the 49ers competing at a very high level this year and I think they could very well be the Philadelphia Eagles of last year (except we kick their [BLEEP] of course in the Superbowl). I think teams like the Rams, Saints, Eagles, Chiefs and Patriots will actually falter a little bit in 2018. And I could see us battling Pittsburgh on the road again in a AFCC game instead of it being New England like it was earlier this year.

I definitely see NE slipping a bit after all the drama they've had. No to mention the talent departure
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Jags and the team they will stomp.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(06-01-2018, 07:25 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 06:37 PM)Caldrac Wrote: I think a lot of teams that were in the post season last year will end up taking a step back. The homer in me wants to say we will be in the Superbowl with this defense and running game. It really does. And I think we have a chance. But realistically it's always hard to predict these things. If I had to choose right now I would actually go with:

I definitely see NE slipping a bit after all the drama they've had. No to mention the talent departure

Shanahan is a much better coordinator than Wash, as we saw in last season's game. I have no confidence in him to make in-game adjustments and keep pace with elite offensive minds. He's just too tied to the Pete Carroll system to think outside the box. Just another system coordinator without much outside knowledge to draw upon. People say Blake is the team's weakness, but I think it's Wash.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

NFL Network is pimping Deshaun Watson like the second coming plus you have the return of Watt whom they have knighted for sainthood. It would not surprise if they made it. On the NFC side everything points to the Rams so naturally I am going to pick the Jags vs Packers.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

ask me after the 3rd week of pre-season

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Jags/Vikings as it should’ve been.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Jags vs Saints I predicted it weeks ago.
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

Titans Saints

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2018, 08:10 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

I predict everyone in this thread will be wrong.  Big Grin

(06-14-2018, 08:10 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: I predict everyone in this thread will be wrong.  Big Grin

Wait....doesn't that include your post too? Smile

How crazy is it that we can legitimately feel, in the off season, like the Jaguars are one of the few AFC teams that could represent the conference in the Super Bowl? I feel like we have as good a shot as anyone and I'm usually very conservative on my expectations for the team in a given year.