Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
RIP Dakota

Hopefully Paul is haunting that skanks nightmares and her every waking hour. Karma WILL strike a serious blow to that animal.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-11-2018, 06:55 PM)FBT Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 05:51 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Is that the heifer that ran off with his cancer meds???

And beat him so badly he had to be hospitalized again after one of his shoulder surgeries.  She also brought her parents into Paul's house and stole anything of value he had when she left.  

Her criminal case is still in the system.  The State's Attorney took his deposition before he moved back to Michigan, and it was pretty extensive in the event his health would not permit him to be in court for her trial. 

That's the crap he was dealing with while facing the financial strains of expensive medical treatments for his cancer. 

When I saw the pictures I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  That's a pretty robust set of stones to do something like that knowing his family and friends all know what a scum bag she is.

What a cow!! I hope she gets a raging case of crabs!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-11-2018, 08:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 06:55 PM)FBT Wrote: And beat him so badly he had to be hospitalized again after one of his shoulder surgeries.  She also brought her parents into Paul's house and stole anything of value he had when she left.  

Her criminal case is still in the system.  The State's Attorney took his deposition before he moved back to Michigan, and it was pretty extensive in the event his health would not permit him to be in court for her trial. 

That's the crap he was dealing with while facing the financial strains of expensive medical treatments for his cancer. 

When I saw the pictures I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  That's a pretty robust set of stones to do something like that knowing his family and friends all know what a scum bag she is.

What a cow!! I hope she gets a raging case of crabs!!!

It's indeed beyond horrible what this individual did to Dakota.  She is a definition of evil.   I'm optimistic that justice will occur.

(06-12-2018, 01:14 PM)D6 Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 08:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: What a cow!! I hope she gets a raging case of crabs!!!

It's indeed beyond horrible what this individual did to Dakota.  She is a definition of evil.   I'm optimistic that justice will occur.

For Paul's sake, I certainly hope so.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(06-12-2018, 01:14 PM)D6 Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 08:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: What a cow!! I hope she gets a raging case of crabs!!!

If not Justice then we can always hope for Karma
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

He was a very intelligent man. How did he get drawn into marrying such a monster?

(06-05-2018, 07:42 PM)FBT Wrote: For those of us who have been around on the board for a long time, we remember Dakota as one of the stalwarts on the board.  We also know the trials he faced in his life over the past 5 years or so in battling Stage IV Renal Cancer.  He recently, and very begrudgingly moved back to Michigan to be closer to family.  He hated leaving this area, but his health was declining, and his personal life here in Jax had become a train wreck over the past 18 months.  Through all of this, he tried to maintain a sense of humor, but unfortunately, at times he was unable to do so.

I considered Paul a friend on the board, and was saddened to hear that he had passed away back in early May.  He hadn't been posting updates on his health for a while, so I decided to check in on him, and unfortunately, the update I saw was an obituary.

RIP, Paul.

Thanks for the info., even though it's sad. I enjoyed his posts over the years. Even though the last part of his life was tragic, I'll bet that keeping up with and posting on this site was something that he really enjoyed and looked forward to each day. Thanks to you and those who kept this outlet available for true fans of the Jaguars.

(06-13-2018, 09:54 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: He was a very intelligent man. How did he get drawn into marrying such a monster?

I think she paid attention to him at a time when things were getting pretty dark in his life because of his diagnosis.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Damn, just now seeing this. RIP Paul!

(06-11-2018, 06:55 PM)FBT Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 05:51 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Is that the heifer that ran off with his cancer meds???

And beat him so badly he had to be hospitalized again after one of his shoulder surgeries.  She also brought her parents into Paul's house and stole anything of value he had when she left.  

This is the woman he posted about saying he'd be willing to end it all himself and let his wife and kid get his life insurance money so they would be taken care of?!

Godspeed JagsUtopia
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(06-16-2018, 05:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 06:55 PM)FBT Wrote: And beat him so badly he had to be hospitalized again after one of his shoulder surgeries.  She also brought her parents into Paul's house and stole anything of value he had when she left.  

This is the woman he posted about saying he'd be willing to end it all himself and let his wife and kid get his life insurance money so they would be taken care of?!

I think it is!! I hope she gets itchy, burning hemorrhoids!! Angry
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Retire Scooby-Doo avatars. Anyone caught with one will be asked to kindly change.
No one is safe.

(06-16-2018, 08:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 05:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: This is the woman he posted about saying he'd be willing to end it all himself and let his wife and kid get his life insurance money so they would be taken care of?!

This makes me sad. What a pantywaste.

(06-16-2018, 08:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 05:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: This is the woman he posted about saying he'd be willing to end it all himself and let his wife and kid get his life insurance money so they would be taken care of?!

She is an itchy, burning hemorrhoid.

(06-13-2018, 09:54 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: He was a very intelligent man. How did he get drawn into marrying such a monster?

Never underestimate the simple lure of companionship, especially when one feels isolated.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Well I'm sad now. I'll always remember his transparency on what he was going through and his thorough posts. I hope he has finally found some peace after many years of suffering.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Rest In Paradise

Wow, I missed this. I always respected Dakota, but it was obvious that he had lost hope. There was a big turning point in the content he posted that I remember talking to him about. Cancer is horrible, and pain turns us into things we don't want to be.

I hope he's at peace, and I'm glad he can finally rest. Life is short, guys and gals, and we're not guaranteed tomorrow. Godspeed, Dakota.

Sorry to hear this. Friends and family members leaving this world too early really sucks.