Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
RIP Dakota

Wow. Such a shame.

RIP Dakota

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow. This may be the worst place for a lurker intro, but I've been hiding in the shadows for years, all the way back to the days of Fargin.  Thank you FBT for taking time to check in and unfortunately be the bearer of bad news to the board.

Paul was a great contributor to the spirit of Jaguar message boards past and present, and will be sorely missed.

(06-16-2018, 05:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 06:55 PM)FBT Wrote: And beat him so badly he had to be hospitalized again after one of his shoulder surgeries.  She also brought her parents into Paul's house and stole anything of value he had when she left.  

Her criminal case is still in the system.  The State's Attorney took his deposition before he moved back to Michigan, and it was pretty extensive in the event his health would not permit him to be in court for her trial. 

That's the crap he was dealing with while facing the financial strains of expensive medical treatments for his cancer. 

When I saw the pictures I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  That's a pretty robust set of stones to do something like that knowing his family and friends all know what a scum bag she is.

This is the woman he posted about saying he'd be willing to end it all himself and let his wife and kid get his life insurance money so they would be taken care of?!

Yup.

Apparently she got tired of waiting and tried to accelerate the process.  I hope he had an opportunity to update all of his stuff to cut her out completely.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(06-19-2018, 01:14 PM)FBT Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 05:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: This is the woman he posted about saying he'd be willing to end it all himself and let his wife and kid get his life insurance money so they would be taken care of?!

Yup.

Apparently she got tired of waiting and tried to accelerate the process.  I hope he had an opportunity to update all of his stuff to cut her out completely.

Well, he could have been nice enough to leave her the medical bills.

(06-19-2018, 01:14 PM)FBT Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 05:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: This is the woman he posted about saying he'd be willing to end it all himself and let his wife and kid get his life insurance money so they would be taken care of?!

Yup.

Man, that just sucks. I hope you're right regarding the update.

Damn
RIP
No Fun

Wow.

Prayers to his family and friends.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

RIP Dakota

Horrible, Paul was one of the first posters to accept me ... Which gave me a reason to stick around and make so many more friends. Rest in peace Paul, thank you.

JagUtopia

I'm seeing today he would have been celebrating a birthday. Happy birthday Paul.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Rip buddy

Cancer is such an awful thing. And really hope there is a cure for it one day. So sorry about Dakota's passing. Thoughts and prayers are with his family still dealing with this.
Ready for May Day and May Flowers!

(07-08-2018, 10:57 PM)Passepartout Wrote: Cancer is such an awful thing. And really hope there is a cure for it one day. So sorry about Dakota's passing. Thoughts and prayers are with his family still dealing with this.

The good news is that there are many types that already have a cure, I'm breathing proof of it. Unfortunately there are so many types affecting every part of the body that we have made headway on just a few and many are still an absolute death sentence. Hopefully we'll discover a preventative and eliminate the need for a cure at all!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm sorry to hear about Paul.. We had some really good convos between us, he'll be missed..

RIP friend..

Go Sox..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(07-13-2018, 09:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm sorry to hear about Paul.. We had some really good convos between us, he'll be missed..

RIP friend..

Go Sox..

Good to see you around again, WD. I hope you're well.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Thanks man.. I've been on hiatus for a while.. I should be back more often..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Sorry to hear this. RIP

BTW, was Dakota the poster who kept the lucky penny all throughout last season?

(07-16-2018, 10:03 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Sorry to hear this. RIP

BTW, was Dakota the poster who kept the lucky penny all throughout last season?
I believe that was SnowWolf aka Wolfie.

Rest in peace, Jaguar friend

Sad news indeed....this community has lost a valued member who always offered insights along with humor about the Jaguars.
Cancer seems to have struck many friends lately along with my older brother who just reached the maintenance phase of chemo for his multiple myeloma (bone marrow). 
RIP Dakota....who'll be remembered by your many friends here.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson