Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Andrew Luck throws footballs during Colts minicamp

Andrew Luck throws footballs during Colts minicamp

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...s-minicamp

It's happening. It's really happening. Andrew Luck is throwing footballs. The Indianapolis Colts quarterback was seen tossing the pigskin during QB drills at mandatory minicamp on Tuesday.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-12-2018, 02:11 PM)Clot Wrote: Andrew Luck throws footballs during Colts minicamp

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...s-minicamp

It's happening. It's really happening. Andrew Luck is throwing footballs. The Indianapolis Colts quarterback was seen tossing the pigskin during QB drills at mandatory minicamp on Tuesday.

Lol, you forgot this.  Smile
[Image: ThirstyYellowAmericanquarterhorse-max-1mb.gif]

" Andrew, how does it feel to be throwing again?

" It's wonderful, it makes me feel like dancing. "

[Image: giphy.gif]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

https://twitter.com/CaptAndrewLuck/statu...0232311808
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(06-12-2018, 03:02 PM)Jagwired Wrote: " Andrew, how does it feel to be throwing again?

" It's wonderful, it makes me feel like dancing. "

[Image: giphy.gif]

This made me laugh.

They were NCAA size balls, for whatever that is worth.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

"Luck's appearance was a surprise and it was the first glimpse reporters got of Luck throwing since he was shut down after four days of practice last October, a setback that followed his Jan. 2017 shoulder surgery which ended his season before it began. Luck threw about 20 passes in individual drills, including one that went about 20 yards in the air to the left side. The throws looked more like soft tossing, lacking the zip Luck would normally have on them, but he threw several while rolling to his left and right, hallmarks of his game."

LOL..."Throwing".
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 09:56 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Colts Cap Hit under Luck

2016 - $18.4m

2017 - $19.4m

2018 - $24.4m

2019 - $27.5m

2020 - $28.4m

2021 - $21.0m

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...s-contract

Colts owner Jim Irsay promised a "shocking" contract for his franchise quarterback Andrew Luck way back in February. That's why it wasn't shocking when the Colts announced Wednesday that Luck signed a new six-year contract that makes him the highest-paid player in NFL history.

Luck signed a six-year, $140 million deal with the Colts, Irsay announced in his second job as NFL Media Insider. A source informed of the deal told our insider Ian Rapoport that the new contract includes $47 million fully guaranteed and will average $23.3 million per season. 

The news is not a surprise, but the timing of it shows the extreme faith the Colts have in Luck. He's coming off a down 2015 season plagued by injuries. Luck admitted he was playing poorly even before a shoulder injury forced him to miss two early starts. A lacerated kidney ended his season after Week 9.

The Colts smartly took the long view. Irsay told reporters that "we didn't go there" when considering Luck's poor 2015 campaign.

Soo your saying he made 40m for being injured the last two years and the next three are gunna eat a decent peice of their cap??
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Apparently they were high school sized balls in practice. He supposedly threw a regulation NFL ball with their new coach a few weeks ago.

I don't think he's gonna be the same.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(06-13-2018, 10:57 AM)archer56 Wrote: Soo your saying he made 40m for being injured the last two years and the next three are gunna eat a decent peice of their cap??

Perhaps there is an "out" in the future years but that's pretty much it.

That's why the Colt's WR looks low budget and a tad bit out of shape.  Anybody see the fat dude that he was throwing it to?  Must be a Free Agent acquisition.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...the-colts/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Spooky that Luck is afraid of the Dukey.

Not sure if I'm taking it seriously yet, partly because this whole ordeal has been a bit bizarre. If it's true... oof! I get that such psychological issues are real and somewhat common, but I never would have expected it to happen to him.

Has he found accuracy and decision making skills while away? Or will he be the same up and down turnover prone guy as before?

savage

I cannot wait to see our defense play him. I hope he lasts that long.