Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
World Cup returns to USA

(06-29-2018, 07:19 AM)Rico Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 02:08 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: My guess would be it has less to do with venue and more to do with city itself.  While the beaches are nice in Jacksonville they are 20 miles plus away from the stadium itself and the area around the stadium still isn't necessarily amazing to stay in. Orlando caters to millions to millions of tourists from around the world all the time. I would argue they are more suited or this

Have you been to the Citrus Bowl?  Do you know where that stadium is?

I have and yeah its not the greatest location. But its convient to lots of hotels and doesn't matter for hosting purposes tho. Orlando is better suited.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!