Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fulham vs Bournemouth 27 Oct

Good news if you’re going to the Jaguars game in London and want to catch Shad’s team playing a Premier League March.

Fixtures are out and Fulham are at home to Bournemouth the day before the Eagles game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No freaking way !!! Wow, that is tempting !!!

(06-14-2018, 09:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: No freaking way !!!   Wow, that is tempting !!!

Are you coming to London for the game?
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2018, 10:42 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(06-14-2018, 10:01 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 09:52 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: No freaking way !!!   Wow, that is tempting !!!

Are you coming to London for the game?

Tempting as noted above, but can't do it this year due to tight work schedule (major 2018 FRA deadlines).  Also, we allotted our vacation to Puerto Vallarta MX and Pittsburgh during the Christmas Holidays.  If we did attend the October Match & Game on Sat & Sun it would have to be a quick trip to/from London which would kind of defeat my vision of taking in the culture while conducting international travel.

.... i'm about 6 or 7 years away from retirement & permanent travel, assuming the economy and job market remain the same.  Hopefully, by age 58 i'm not too old and sore to enjoy life by then --- those crooked steps in Scotland, Italy, and Malaysia are starting to look very steep at this stage of my life.  Most people see things like that as historical beauty but I see them as a physical challenge  .... LOL !!

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2018, 08:48 PM by rfc17.)

I'm thinking of going. Had some family go last year. They had a great time.

Glad Fulham scored a home game that same weekend. Was talking to the Jags lawyer the other day and he was telling me Shad couldnt get the Premier league to guarantee a home game on the same weekday the way he could with the second tier league they just got promoted from.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-14-2018, 10:39 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 10:01 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Are you coming to London for the game?

Tempting as noted above, but can't do it this year due to tight work schedule (major 2018 FRA deadlines).  Also, we allotted our vacation to Puerto Vallarta MX and Pittsburgh during the Christmas Holidays.  If we did attend the October Match & Game on Sat & Sun it would have to be a quick trip to/from London which would kind of defeat my vision of taking in the culture while conducting international travel.

.... i'm about 6 or 7 years away from retirement & permanent travel, assuming the economy and job market remain the same.  Hopefully, by age 58 i'm not too old and sore to enjoy life by then --- those crooked steps in Scotland, Italy, and Malaysia are starting to look very steep at this stage of my life.  Most people see things like that as historical beauty but I see them as a physical challenge  .... LOL !!

Man this trip is made for you LOL. what are the odds Bournesmouth gets Fulham the same week the jags play in london lol. Pretty sure that is destiny lmbo. 

on a side note: I actually went to Puerto Vallarta with the family a while back. Beautiful place. We rode horses(More Donkey but what ever they were getting it) up the side of a mountain to a waterfall where predator was filmed, which was phenomenal. Then we went to this restaurant on the mountain after a day of riding( which kinda hurts) and the only cooked food they had was froglegs. Ive been to a lot o places in central America and the Caribbean and if their is one thing i know, eat food that was cooked(not raw) and don't drink the water lol. I was pissed, but then they came out and dwarfed any chicken leg i have ever seen. They aint our frogs. Boys have like 2 foot legs lol..; i killed those things lmbo. The resort was amazing, beaches beautiful, and scenery is really is amazing. The beaches drop to like 1k feet of water in a matter of yards so its pretty weird if you in and go off the drop off.

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2018, 09:42 AM by PF*.)

This fell on deaf ears on the old board but why not have a Fulham Soccer forum on this board (instead of The Other Pro Football Leagues which, since inception, has 6 threads, 3 by the same guy and no responses in over two months).

A Fulham thread provides:
- an ongoing discussion of the Premier League- standings, upcoming matches, etc.
- education for us less interested fans- timing of season, length, playoffs, even geography...I know nothing about any of it
- a place for Darlo, Andy G, and all of our English partners to discuss their native sport
- support for those fans, perhaps even welcome more in
- a message to Mr. Khan that we support both endeavors (or endeavours)
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(06-23-2018, 09:36 AM)PF* Wrote: This fell on deaf ears on the old board but why not have a Fulham Soccer forum on this board (instead of The Other Pro Football Leagues which, since inception, has 6 threads, 3 by the same guy and no responses in over two months).

A Fulham thread provides:
  - an ongoing discussion of the Premier League- standings, upcoming matches, etc.
  - education for us less interested fans- timing of season, length, playoffs, even geography...I know nothing about any of it
  - a place for Darlo, Andy G, and all of our English partners to discuss their native sport
  - support for those fans, perhaps even welcome more in
  - a message to Mr. Khan that we support both endeavors (or endeavours)

I'll be doing my regular Premier League thread as usual.. if someone wants to do a Fulham FC thread to run alongside they're more than welcome to, of course.. I will be covering Fulham FC news in the Premier League thread too..

I'll also run a generic 'other English pro leagues' thread to cover anything outside of the Premier League.

I think there will be more 'generic' Premier League fans on this board than Fulham fans.. I, for one, am not concerned what Fulham do next season, if they succeed or fail, it's all the same to me as they're not my team..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...