Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
North Korea begins returning remains of missing US troops from Korean War, Trump says

(07-02-2018, 01:06 PM)Kotite Wrote: Provide one article that verifies any remains have been returned. After ranting he deserved more credit for the summit, he is now saying to FOX News it may not work out.

So.. Basically you are praising him for nothing. You should be vilifying him for unilaterally halting defensive military exercises with South Korea in exchange for the enormous nothing we received in exchange, but cults don't work that way I suppose.

So when I call you suckers..  Explain to me how you aren't one with respect to North Korea.

It's really interesting how much your signature applies to your behavior in recent days. Sad.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-02-2018, 10:33 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 09:14 PM)rollerjag Wrote: What was the minor concession given by NK?

Also, please stop with the arm-flailing-pants-soiling remarks, you get just as strident defending your points.
Follow along here...These are ongoing negotiations and actionable concessions are not evident just yet. Spare me the rehash, “We gave up military exercises.” The process itself should be commended, regardless of what party you are affiliated. Sadly, the hypocritical Trump bashers have already decided its a failure.

if Obama had decided to sit down with Kim Jong-un, and the short-term result was that we gave up joint military exercises with the South Koreans, would you tell people to be patient and "commend the process" or would you have condemned him?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-03-2018, 12:14 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 10:33 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Follow along here...These are ongoing negotiations and actionable concessions are not evident just yet. Spare me the rehash, “We gave up military exercises.” The process itself should be commended, regardless of what party you are affiliated. Sadly, the hypocritical Trump bashers have already decided its a failure.

if Obama had decided to sit down with Kim Jong-un, and the short-term result was that we gave up joint military exercises with the South Koreans, would you tell people to be patient and "commend the process" or would you have condemned him?

Can't say because he was too busy kissing the world's collective [BLEEP] for us to find out.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We were a laughing stock with 0bama. Other countries sneered and laughed as he came around like a whimpering puppy, apologizing and promising a more limp wristed country with himself as the symbol. The world got exactly whatever they wanted from us. From cries of "cut it out!" to pallets of cash... pure embarrassment from beginning to end. He would have been owned by Un had he had the balls to talk to him. Un would have been the dominant alpha to 0bama's beta male timidity.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(07-03-2018, 01:58 PM)pirkster Wrote: We were a laughing stock with 0bama.  Other countries sneered and laughed as he came around like a whimpering puppy, apologizing and promising a more limp wristed country with himself as the symbol.  The world got exactly whatever they wanted from us.  From cries of "cut it out!" to pallets of cash... pure embarrassment from beginning to end.  He would have been owned by Un had he had the balls to talk to him.  Un would have been the dominant alpha to 0bama's beta male timidity.

While I think there is a possibility that President Trump is being played by Kim Jong Un, I agree that it is unlikely Obama would have been successful. Obama showed his weakness in the Syria "Red Line" debacle. No one would take his threats seriously after that.

(07-03-2018, 12:14 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 10:33 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Follow along here...These are ongoing negotiations and actionable concessions are not evident just yet. Spare me the rehash, “We gave up military exercises.” The process itself should be commended, regardless of what party you are affiliated. Sadly, the hypocritical Trump bashers have already decided its a failure.

As my Commander and Chief and knowing what has been set aside exercise wise, yes I would have supported the process. But, no matter how long you look in the rearview, it didn't happen.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(07-03-2018, 02:27 PM)Gettin\ Jaggy with it Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 01:58 PM)pirkster Wrote: We were a laughing stock with 0bama.  Other countries sneered and laughed as he came around like a whimpering puppy, apologizing and promising a more limp wristed country with himself as the symbol.  The world got exactly whatever they wanted from us.  From cries of "cut it out!" to pallets of cash... pure embarrassment from beginning to end.  He would have been owned by Un had he had the balls to talk to him.  Un would have been the dominant alpha to 0bama's beta male timidity.

While I think there is a possibility that President Trump is being played by Kim Jong Un, I agree that it is unlikely Obama would have been successful. Obama showed his weakness in the Syria "Red Line" debacle. No one would take his threats seriously after that.

I don’t think Obama completely understood that the American press couldn’t kiss his foreign policy booboos away like they could with domestic issues.

(07-03-2018, 02:55 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 12:14 PM)mikesez Wrote: if Obama had decided to sit down with Kim Jong-un, and the short-term result was that we gave up joint military exercises with the South Koreans, would you tell people to be patient and "commend the process" or would you have condemned him?
As my Commander and Chief and knowing what has been set aside exercise wise, yes I would have supported the process. But, no matter how long you look in the rearview, it didn't happen.

I totally respect that answer.

This view I don't respect.  Unless you routinely watch Chinese or Iranian state TV, or make frequent visits to either country, you can't know this! Most likely, you heard this opinion with someone who formed it not from evidence but just to suit his own ambitions or worldview. The guy sounded smart so you adopted it.

More fake news citing exact quotes and straight facts. Don't argue with me. Refute any of what this article states. I'll wait..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact...6adc98dfd6
Only a chump boos the home team!

(07-03-2018, 11:35 PM)Kotite Wrote: More fake news citing exact quotes and straight facts. Don't argue with me. Refute any of what this article states. I'll wait..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact...6adc98dfd6
I’m almost feeling embarassed for you.

Buwwwaaaaaa!!!!! Kotex is some kinda triggered isn't he?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Avoid the question with put downs. Predictable.

So... What part of the article was inaccurate?

(07-04-2018, 12:44 PM)Kotite Wrote: Avoid the question with put downs. Predictable.

So... What part of the article was inaccurate?
The issue is you are so bent out of shape that you’ve lost reasonable perspective. The article supports none of what you have been freaking out about. In fact, it merely speaks to both sides of the fence and states some twitter comments were premature or exaggerated, at least in the writers eyes. It wholeheartedly supports what logical folks have been saying and that is we are in the middle of a process that requires a wait and see approach. What is certain is that we are closer to addressing the issues than we were a year ago.

People aren’t taking you seriously because of how you insist the process is over and a big failure, therefore Trump supporters are blind cult followers. These posts of yours appear desperate. Almost like a huge phobia to the possibility that you may be wrong. This shouldn’t even be a Trump versus whomever thing. This is about humanity. Let it play out and only then can YOU claim victory or go into hiding. Whatever you feel is necessary.

Trouble is, Kotite, in typical liberal fashion, wants it all and wants it now.
Just like a spoiled child
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

the cultists don't do reasoned debates. It's all very Hannity. Left this and fake news that.

You don't get sucked in by reality TV stars if you are more reasoned.

(07-04-2018, 08:49 PM)lastonealive Wrote: the cultists don't do reasoned debates. It's all very Hannity. Left this and fake news that.

You don't get sucked in by reality TV stars if you are more reasoned.

Lol, you had more ground for your position when the Failure Obama was in charge. Today Trump brings success to America.

So.. To be clear.. No agreement. No remains. NK still working on nuke capabilities. Trump said nuclear threat is over and he should get more credit. Nothing has been done. None of you can admit it.

(07-05-2018, 10:51 AM)Kotite Wrote: So..  To be clear.. No agreement. No remains. NK still working on nuke capabilities. Trump said nuclear threat is over and he should get more credit. Nothing has been done. None of you can admit it.

To be clear:

1. There has been an agreement. Whether or not NK follows through doesn't change that. There needs to be a lot of follow-up, but that's true on any agreement. Europe had agreed to spend 3% per country of their GDP on military as part of the NATO treaty but only one country has done so, the point being that even agreements with allies need to be enforced. Technically we are still at war with NK. There was no peace treaty, only a cease fire.

2. No remains have crossed the border ... yet. But as I pointed out, there is no evidence that this won't happen, else the Leftist media would be touting Trump's failure in full page headlines.

3. As I also pointed out (you need to learn to read) we have hostages returned from NK. So it's not nothing. And as you also seem to neglect, we haven't paid NK one red cent. Your man crush Obama paid millions (I believe over $100M total) in ransom money (not to mention returning five terrorist leaders) for the hostages he got back.

But keep repeating the lies you read on Facebook. It says a lot more about you than it does about Trump.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(07-05-2018, 10:51 AM)Kotite Wrote: So..  To be clear.. No agreement. No remains. NK still working on nuke capabilities. Trump said nuclear threat is over and he should get more credit. Nothing has been done. None of you can admit it.

I can admit that. And I am hopeful it will occur. But i also hope that you will be as quick to point out that it did occur( if it does) and give credit to the president as you have been to point out the opposite while calling the other party suckers for being hopeful about a story that would be great for the families of the fallen soldiers still in Korea.

This [BLEEP] is just weak and i have to agree with the one guy who posted about how divided our party style governing bodies makes the people of this country.