Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
North Korea begins returning remains of missing US troops from Korean War, Trump says

(07-06-2018, 06:43 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 07:36 AM)mikesez Wrote: The filmmaker was arrested on trumped-up charges, but it wasn't because of the Benghazi attack. you have to remember that a few hours before the Benghazi attack there was a protest by unarmed people at our Embassy in Egypt. And that protest actually was motivated by the video. 

Obamacare did nothing specifically to raise deductibles or out-of-pocket costs. that trend was set starting in 2003 and 2005 with laws signed by Bush 43. the Bush Administration genuinely felt that more people having higher deductibles would be good for everybody. That Bush's former allies would turn around 5 years later and blame somebody from the other party for high deductibles was one of the more hypocritical political scenes of the last decade.

I'm not sure of the relevance because they knew, from the beginning, that the attack on Benghazi was not motivated by the video.

It's not relevant to the question of if Obama's administration, specifically Susan Rice, lied. They did lie about this.
but another poster said that the lie resulted in the guy who made the video getting punished. So I'm just saying he was punished for another, bad but not as bad, reason.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Still no remains. No denuclearization.

You've been Trumped. Suckers.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(07-19-2018, 08:08 AM)Kotite Wrote: Still no remains. No denuclearization.

Proven every day you are quite the dim bulb.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

This aged well. Like fine milk.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

While some are celebrating this historic event...

...others are not.

Remember them. Remember why. Those who choose that path of division will likely never accept coming together ever again. They didn't come together for 9/11 and they aren't coming together to celebrate this event, either.

For some, politics has become their religion. That which matters above all else. Their messiah, and to that they have pledged holy war on conservatives and pretty much anyone who doesn't adopt their anti-conservative agenda.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(07-27-2018, 10:19 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

This aged well. Like fine milk.

LOL.  I was thinking the same thing.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Meanwhile...

[Image: 76WKAIUUDQI6RAML5G3TJDGYPU.jpg]
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Aspirin factory?
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2018, 08:33 PM by Kotite.)

Still no remains. Still no fewer nukes. If you called this a victory, you have been duped. Face it. This guy is completely full of [BLEEP]. It's the only logical conclusion.

"Believed to be American" remains that may take years to positively identify is blind faith both NK are telling the truth about them.

Seriously, how gullible are you.

The guy who told his people North Korea swept the Olympics and that he has a unicorn cave swears these are probably American remains.

You: Good enough for me!

This is why you are suckers.

(08-07-2018, 09:07 PM)Kotite Wrote: The guy who told his people North Korea swept the Olympics and that he has a unicorn cave swears these are probably American remains.

You: Good enough for me!

This is why you are suckers.

It was the US DoD POW/MIA Accounting Agency that said the remains appear to be American remains based on the size and shape of the bones, as well as other evidence in the boxes such as dog tags, clothing, and gear.

I know that you can't stand Trump (I'm no fan of him, either), but your hatred for him is blinding you. NK has returned hundreds of genuine remains of American servicemen in past, and it makes sense that these remains are also for the most part legitimate, as it gives them leverage in future negotiations by promising more remains to be returned.