Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The current QB state in Buffalo

https://www.facebook.com/nflnetwork/vide...641134171/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-27-2018, 07:30 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(07-27-2018, 02:45 PM)Kane Wrote: color me shocked

Same. I'm getting a lot of "geez man, it's only day 2, give him a little time" from the local fans

He's gonna need the whole year...
and that's fine... it isn't HIS fault Buffalo way over drafted the kid.

AJ just got 2 days with the 1s in a row. A change from the alternating schedule the coach had him and Peterman on.

If I'm Buffalo I'm riding with McCarron the whole season (or until mathematically eliminated from playoffs)

(06-21-2018, 08:53 AM)FBT Wrote: Where's Mrs. McCarron to defend her man's honor?  We were regaled with tales of how we'd regret the day we let him slip past us in free agency.  I'm sure this is all part of the master plan to sneak into the starting role and become the hero of Buffalo at a later date.  Being third on the QB depth chart on a team with no QB talent is just a motivator, right?

A. J. McCarron was leading first team offense after the first pre-season game and most all Buffalo observers believe he will be the Bills' opening day starter. NOW, he has a hair-line crack in his collar bone after being driven to the ground to contend with.

Bills have to do something about the opposing pass rush, or I don't think they will make the playoffs this year.

With AJ down, they're going to rush Allen in there day 1.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I actually thought Josh Allen looked pretty damn good.

(08-19-2018, 09:06 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: I actually thought Josh Allen looked pretty damn good.

His pocket presence was definitely pretty good. I'm interested to see him against starters though. He's only gotten game time against 2s and 3s.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2018, 12:06 AM by JUNGLE CAT 2017.)

(08-19-2018, 09:06 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: I actually thought Josh Allen looked pretty damn good.

I watched several Wyoming games. Each one, Allen appeared quite confident. He is a seasoned starting quarterback. What makes him rate so high is not an ability to routinely handle the QB job. It's his ability to complete passes that even the most elite QB in the NFL would not throw. Brady, Roethelisberger, and so many others are successful as a result of timing. Very few like Josh Allen depend upon brute force and have the willpower to unleash it.

(08-20-2018, 12:04 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote:

I watched several Wyoming games. Each one, Allen appeared quite confident. He is a seasoned starting quarterback. What makes him rate so high is not an ability to routinely handle the QB job. It's his ability to complete passes that even the most elite QB in the NFL would not throw. Brady, Roethelisberger, and so many others are successful as a result of timing. Very few like Josh Allen depend upon brute force and have the willpower to unleash it.

The problem is, that does not equate to long term success in this league.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I liked Allen coming out and I still do. Whether it's this season or next, I think he's gonna prove some haters wrong.

Josh Allen : 6/15, 74 yards, 0 TD 0 INT
Nathan Peterman : 5/18, 24 yards, 0 TD, 2 INT

11/33, 98 yards, 2 INT...

(09-09-2018, 04:24 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: Josh Allen : 6/15, 74 yards, 0 TD 0 INT
Nathan Peterman : 5/18, 24 yards, 0 TD, 2 INT

11/33, 98 yards, 2 INT...

And Baltimore didn't have Jimmy Smith
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Yeah I think its safe to say Buffalo made a mistake by not keeping AJ McCarron. Luckily we will get to exploit that mistake later in the season. Hopefully we can give a nice beatdown also.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(09-09-2018, 06:22 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Yeah I think its safe to say Buffalo made a mistake by not keeping AJ McCarron. Luckily we will get to exploit that mistake later in the season. Hopefully we can give a nice beatdown also.

I think you mistyped "Tyrod Taylor" up there.

Other than having no defense and no quarterback, Buffalo is a good team.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-10-2018, 02:22 PM)Rico Wrote: Other than having no defense and no quarterback, Buffalo is a good team.

Only need a couple WRs and TE too!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

You’d think after last year Buffalo would have figured Peterman out. You know it’s bad when we pity the Bills qb situation.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 09:23 PM by imtheblkranger.)

(09-10-2018, 04:14 PM)Fred Jones-Brunell Wrote: You’d think after last year Buffalo would have figured Peterman out. You know it’s bad when we pity the Bills qb situation.

I said all summer to everyone here in NY: "Peterman is terrible, if you start him again, it will be the Chargers game again"

The response was always: No way man, he's progressed a lot in the offseason. Plus we have arguably the best secondary in the league!

.....ok

Bills fans are funny though. I can't knock them, they're diehards and they're passionate. Problem is they are delusional. Worse than we were in the early Gus years. Every single offseason they're going to the SB.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

For everyone that hates Borts....
look at Buffalo.

At least we're not Buffalo.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 11:15 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-11-2018, 11:01 AM)Kane Wrote: For everyone that hates Borts....
look at Buffalo.

Look at Stafford and Big Ben this week

Watson and Mariota too

Carr too

(09-11-2018, 11:10 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-11-2018, 11:01 AM)Kane Wrote: For everyone that hates Borts....
look at Buffalo.

Look at Stafford and Big Ben this week

Watson and Mariota too

Carr too

Indeed. 
Couple of those guys have heavy pockets too.