Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ramsey on the cover of Madden 19?

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2018, 08:40 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Lots of rumors out there.

https://twitter.com/EAMaddenNFL/status/1...0024161286

They didnt put Ramsey on TO for no reason ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ and TO is on the cover of the hall of fame edition,so my guess is Ramsey is gonna be on the cover of the standard edition

EA let a guy try it and he had Ramsey and the Jags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is it actually a group cover?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

No thanks, we don't need any Madden curses on Ramsey.

Actually it is indeed more of a curse than a blessing as very very few players made the cover and do not have curses.
Ready for April Showers, Easter, Spring Fever!

(06-19-2018, 09:47 PM)Eric1 Wrote: No thanks, we don't need any Madden curses on Ramsey.

I agree.

C'mon boys, there are so such things as curses. It would be awesome to have Jalen on the madden cover.

I thought it was Brady?

No way is a Jaguars player ever going to grace the cover of a Madden game. I just don't believe it will ever happen.

What if its a Jags D group cover?

*it's not gonna be, but would be cool

I thought it was TO...
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(06-20-2018, 09:53 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: I thought it was TO...

He's on the special edition. I doubt it's Ramsey. i mean, I want it to be but I doubt it.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

I think this would be the perfect year to put JJ Watt on the cover, given his contributions to the community during Houston's floods and the HS shootings in TX

NO NO NO NO NO

I've got an idea... let them produce a cover with whoever you want if you preorder.

Would that cause a curse league-wide, or would it break the curse? lol
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

It'll be Roethlisberger.. crying.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(06-20-2018, 01:14 PM)pirkster Wrote: I've got an idea... let them produce a cover with whoever you want if you preorder.

Would that cause a curse league-wide, or would it break the curse? lol

Would be cool, but logistically a nightmare.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(06-20-2018, 09:12 AM)Brett Wrote: No way is a Jaguars player ever going to grace the cover of a Madden game. I just don't believe it will ever happen.

They already have

[Image: 220px-Madden_NFL_%2796_Coverart.png]