Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dead body found at ex florida gator janoris Jenkins house

Another Aaron Hernandez?
GO Jaguars
;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You know he hadn't been home for two weeks...right?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-27-2018, 07:27 AM)Rico Wrote: You know he hadn't been home for two weeks...right?

Oh, and I'm just supposed to believe an athlete who has proof of him being in an entirely different state I guess huh?
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(06-27-2018, 08:19 AM)Deacon Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 07:27 AM)Rico Wrote: You know he hadn't been home for two weeks...right?

Oh, and I'm just supposed to believe an athlete who has proof of him being in an entirely different state I guess huh?

Three words: Transporter Beam

Was time of death more or less than 2 weeks ago? Until we know, it's safe to say Janoris definitely did it, and my favorite college team is trying to set a record for spawned psychos. Go Gators!

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2018, 07:48 AM by brianmsbc.)

(06-27-2018, 10:46 AM)scottyg Wrote: Was time of death more or less than 2 weeks ago?  Until we know, it's safe to say Janoris definitely did it, and my favorite college team is trying to set a record for spawned psychos.  Go Gators!

Hard to believe that he is completely innocent of any wrong doing when a dead body is FOUND in your house. Obviously he is innocent until proven guilty but... my gut tells me this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Looks like his brother was charged. They said his brother was really agitated when he was at the airport trying to get out of town as well. He even pulled the "do you know who I am? I'm Jenoris Jenkins brother." As if anyone cared.

They arrested his brother like 15 min down the road from me in middle of nowhere Geneva, NY
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(06-28-2018, 07:47 AM)brianmsbc Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 10:46 AM)scottyg Wrote: Was time of death more or less than 2 weeks ago?  Until we know, it's safe to say Janoris definitely did it, and my favorite college team is trying to set a record for spawned psychos.  Go Gators!

Hard to believe that he is completely innocent of any wrong doing when a dead body is FOUND in your house. Obviously he is innocent until proven guilty but... my gut tells me this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Oooh goody, a conspiracy!

(06-28-2018, 08:09 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: Looks like his brother was charged.  They said his brother was really agitated when he was at the airport trying to get out of town as well.  He even pulled the "do you know who I am? I'm Jenoris Jenkins brother."  As if anyone cared.

Gator fans might not even know who that is.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(06-27-2018, 08:26 AM)Rico Wrote: Three words: Transporter Beam

Kids, this is why you need to stay in school.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(06-30-2018, 05:35 AM)Sneakers Wrote:

But I'm pretty sure he finished. Shouldn't that be why you avoid school?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Lets be honest, if that school is UF this is what I would expect :p

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I'm not the one with the issue if you think that was serious.  

But very nice use of the bold button.  Impressive.

(07-01-2018, 05:02 PM)Rico Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 05:35 AM)Sneakers Wrote: Kids, this is why you need to stay in school.

I'm not the one with the issue if you think that was serious.  

But very nice use of the bold button.  Impressive.

I don't get it.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!