Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Post your July 1st Power Ranking

My July 1st 2018 NFL Power Ranking...

1. Eagles
2. Rams
3. Vikings
4. Jaguars
5. Steelers
6. Saints
7. Falcons
8. Chargers
9. Packers
10. Patriots
11. Cowboys
12. Titans
13. Lions
14. 49ers
15. Panthers
16. Bengals
17. Giants
18. Texans
19. Seahawks
20. Raiders
21. Chiefs
22. Redskins
23. Bears
24. Browns
25. Broncos
26. Cards
27. Jets
28. Bucs
29. Ravens
30. Colts
31. Bills
32. Dolphins
'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So are you just gonna pretend Tom Brady doesn't exist or what?

(07-01-2018, 02:09 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: So are you just gonna pretend Tom Brady doesn't exist or what?

Are you pretending that the Patriots actually have a LT capable of blocking Ngakoue and Bosa?
'02

(07-01-2018, 12:22 PM)Jags02 Wrote: My July 1st 2018 NFL Power Ranking...

1. Eagles
2. Rams
3. Vikings
4. Jaguars
5. Steelers
6. Saints
7. Falcons
8. Chargers
9. Packers
10. Patriots
11. Cowboys
12. Titans
13. Lions
14. 49ers
15. Panthers
16. Bengals
17. Giants
18. Texans
19. Seahawks
20. Raiders
21. Chiefs
22. Redskins
23. Bears
24. Browns
25. Broncos
26. Cards
27. Jets
28. Bucs
29. Ravens
30. Colts
31. Bills
32. Dolphins

I'd have the 49ers in the top ten. I think the Packers and Steelers are too high in your order, and the Patriots are a little too low. I'd also argue that the Dolphins are far from the worst team in the league. The Jets, Bucs and Colts are going to be fighting for that honor.

(07-02-2018, 09:29 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 02:09 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: So are you just gonna pretend Tom Brady doesn't exist or what?

Are you pretending that the Patriots actually have a LT capable of blocking Ngakoue and Bosa?

I am pretending that you cant apply logic to Tom Brady. You can give me a million reasons why he scientifically cannot win and he will win anyways. I just think you have to pencil the Patriots in at #1 (in the AFC at least) until they show us otherwise.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not bad. I'd swap the Dolphins and the Titans. And the Bill's qith the Texans. The rest looks solid.