Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fortnite

Surprised there's no thread for this yet.  It's the first game I've played religiously for a while now.  I think I'm ok, but definitely not like some of the people playing.

Anyone else play?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think mostly kids play Fortnite.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I have no clue how this game is popular. That's about all I can say for the game.

(07-04-2018, 04:53 PM)Best84 Wrote: I have no clue how this game is popular. That's about all I can say for the game.

It’s free.

(07-05-2018, 08:41 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 04:53 PM)Best84 Wrote: I have no clue how this game is popular. That's about all I can say for the game.

It’s free.

A free terrible game is still a terrible game.

I can't get into it really. I've played it and can see the appeal to some people. Just not a fan myself.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

It has appeal because the animation appeals to kids and there are massive numbers of YouTubers that play this game. That is why it appeals to kids. Plus it is a fun game that requires no real commitment. You can just pick up and play.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

This.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

It's a great game. I'm in the top 3,000 in the world for wins this season.

(07-05-2018, 08:52 PM)Best84 Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 08:41 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: It’s free.

A free terrible game is still a terrible game.

I mean I guess terrible is subjective, but being objective about it, there's nothing really "terrible" about the game.  Its popular because its free, and unlike most $60 games, it actually works with limited bugs, and is pretty well optimized.  

With that said I did stop playing it, I want a Battle Royale game like PUBG, but not a steaming pile of [BLEEP] like PUBG.  I'm thinking Battlefield 5 BR will be that game.

(07-26-2018, 03:32 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 08:52 PM)Best84 Wrote: A free terrible game is still a terrible game.

I mean I guess terrible is subjective, but being objective about it, there's nothing really "terrible" about the game.  Its popular because its free, and unlike most $60 games, it actually works with limited bugs, and is pretty well optimized.  

With that said I did stop playing it, I want a Battle Royale game like PUBG, but not a steaming pile of [BLEEP] like PUBG.  I'm thinking Battlefield 5 BR will be that game.

Have you checked out H1Z1?

(07-26-2018, 05:08 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 03:32 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: I mean I guess terrible is subjective, but being objective about it, there's nothing really "terrible" about the game.  Its popular because its free, and unlike most $60 games, it actually works with limited bugs, and is pretty well optimized.  

Have you checked out H1Z1?

Yeah, it's a little too potato for me, especially with the shooting.