Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Need Steelers Jags tickets

I know this is way early but if anyone is not going to be able to make it to our game vs the Steelers please let me know. My wife and I are wanting to surprise my father-in-law with tickets, but I know we might not be able to sit together (since there will be about 6 of us total) so I'm just trying to get ahead of the game and try to get tickets. I would rather buy from someone directly than have to pay Ticketmaster fees. I prefer sections 409-411.

Thanks!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

May get expensive. I sold mine for 2 1/2 times face value. Patriots were over 3x.....Made a deal with my wife to sell those two games to help pay for tickets.

(07-03-2018, 01:05 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: May get expensive.  I sold mine for 2 1/2 times face value.  Patriots were over 3x.....Made a deal with my wife to sell those two games to help pay for tickets.

Dang... you sacrificed two really good ones. Especially the revenge game.