Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mobile Ticketing

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 04:47 PM by Hard_Eight.)

I can't get the stupid application to install on my android.

EDIT: Figured it out, if you have their app from last season still installed, you have to uninstall it first...why they didn't just update the current one..who knows.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-12-2018, 11:54 AM)copycat Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 08:21 AM)FBT Wrote: Yeah, but how about the really good old days when we went to the stadium to get our season ticket packages?  That was an annual event that my group always looked forward to, and we were disappointed when they started mailing them out.  We got over it quickly, just as most will adapt to this.  

I do agree that they should have a print option available for people for a fee.  Not everyone uses a smart phone, and some who do have them wouldn't know how to download the app or even use it to display their tickets.  

When they went electronic for the playoff game, I figured we were on the cusp of doing it for all games.  I didn't really expect it this soon.

Those were the days!  We too traveled as a pack to get our tickets.  In recent years it was phone calls and text:  "Did you get yours yet?"  No need ask what we were talking about.  This year mine have been on my phone for 2 months or so now.

Yeah, in recent years it's been about who can get pictures of their season tickets out on social media the fastest.  The team is really taking the fun out of getting those tickets.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(07-11-2018, 11:36 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 07:12 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I agree.  Getting those tickets in the mail, while not quite Christmas in April like the draft, is still exciting.

Hopefully, we still get the Teal Deal booklets !!  I recall them being issued electronically a few years ago and would anticipate them going back to that methodology.

Absolutely.

I love those things.

Even though I only use a fraction of those coupons, it still represents great value and is one more perk to owning season tickets.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 06:14 PM by Bullseye.)

(07-11-2018, 03:30 PM)PF* Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 09:36 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Someone in this day and age has no cell phone? I don’t know if I should express contempt or jealousy.

Haha. I have a phone buried in the glove compartment and rarely use it. Now I have to carry it into games? Yuk, give me paper tix any day.

Generally speaking, I have despised cell phones over the year for any number of reasons.

I call them marginally necessary evils, with emphasis on evils.  It was this contempt for cell phones, the grudging acceptance of their utility, and the persistent nagging of my then girlfriend that forced me to spend a token amount for one (<$100) that I kept for years.  As you undoubtedly have surmised, the phone was spartan like in terms of features.  In its defense, i will say it wasn't a flip phone, it did not have any visible external antenna, and it fit within the palm of my hand.

When the team decided to go to the e-ticket for last year's playoff game, needless to say I was dismayed.  I brought my tablet to the game to display the e-ticket, only to have the ticket taker try to tell me tablets were not allowed in the stadium.  (She was promptly overruled by her supervisor after my miraculously conversational in tone protest). 

I knew at that point I had to get a new cell phone with more bells and whistles.  I've grown to like a lot of the features and apps, and I like that it should be allowed in the stadium without hassle from the uninformed/uninitiated ticket taker.

But on some level, I am disturbed by the idea my love for the Jaguars and my desire to see them play in person overruled my contempt for cell phones, and more accurately, disturbed by the idea the team's decision forced my hand.

Especially at the lost excitement of opening those paper tickets.

(07-12-2018, 08:21 AM)FBT Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 07:12 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I agree.  Getting those tickets in the mail, while not quite Christmas in April like the draft, is still exciting.

Yeah, but how about the really good old days when we went to the stadium to get our season ticket packages?  That was an annual event that my group always looked forward to, and we were disappointed when they started mailing them out.  We got over it quickly, just as most will adapt to this.  

I do agree that they should have a print option available for people for a fee.  Not everyone uses a smart phone, and some who do have them wouldn't know how to download the app or even use it to display their tickets.  

When they went electronic for the playoff game, I figured we were on the cusp of doing it for all games.  I didn't really expect it this soon.
I forgot about those days...with the lines going into the atrium at the stadium, talking to enthusiastic Jaguars fans who seem like old friends because of the common bond of love for the Jaguars, but were otherwise complete strangers!  Those ticket pickup events were always fun.  The lines seemed to move quickly and efficiently.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

FYI.

I got in touch with my ticket rep, and they will be mailing out Jag Rewards. Tentatively there will be magnets available at the Jag365 practice. Finally STH's will be getting NFL Game Pass again this year.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Got my parking pass yesterday. Such a non-event...bleh Undecided

I still can't get it to work on the phone. I did an Uninstall of last year's app as suggested by Hard Eight and then installed the new app. I can enter my PW and it gets me to the "Connect your Jaguars account with Ticketmaster" screen but I can't go anywhere beyond that.

Any ideas?
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(07-17-2018, 10:47 AM)PF* Wrote: I still can't get it to work on the phone. I did an Uninstall of last year's app as suggested by Hard Eight and then installed the new app. I can enter my PW and it gets me to the "Connect your Jaguars account with Ticketmaster" screen but I can't go anywhere beyond that.

Any ideas?

Have you linked your Jaguars account with Ticketmaster? What kind of message do you get when you open the app and select "Manage tickets" ? Does it ask you to Login?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

My app from last year works fine. All my tickets are already there.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(07-17-2018, 02:28 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 10:47 AM)PF* Wrote: I still can't get it to work on the phone. I did an Uninstall of last year's app as suggested by Hard Eight and then installed the new app. I can enter my PW and it gets me to the "Connect your Jaguars account with Ticketmaster" screen but I can't go anywhere beyond that.

Any ideas?

Have you linked your Jaguars account with Ticketmaster? What kind of message do you get when you open the app and select "Manage tickets" ? Does it ask you to Login?

Yes, I get the standard Sign-in screen; I do that and then get “Connect your jaguars account with Ticketmaster”
and it shows my Email address and a small black box. 

I click the box and it sends me back to the sign-in screen plus a message on the bottom which says “Not able to get your member information, please contact team…”

I have not linked my account to TM and haven't seen any way to do that (and...it looks like the culprit).

Actually, my account must be linked to TM as I have already sold some of my tix through them/Ticket Exchange.

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018, 06:44 PM by Jagwired.)

(07-17-2018, 04:46 PM)PF* Wrote: Yes, I get the standard Sign-in screen; I do that and then get “Connect your jaguars account with Ticketmaster”
and it shows my Email address and a small black box. 

I click the box and it sends me back to the sign-in screen plus a message on the bottom which says “Not able to get your member information, please contact team…”

I have not linked my account to TM and haven't seen any way to do that (and...it looks like the culprit).

I know that you have to log out of one of them (Jaguars or Ticketmaster and into the other. For me it works when I choose my jaguars account, if I log into the ticketmaster side it says I have not purchased any tickets. On the manage tickets splash screen is a log out option at the top right for me. Log out and then when you go to log back in will offer two choices Ticketmaster or Jaguars.

Problem solved...two issues-

1. The Jaguars app does not work with some accounts (I don't know if it's a phone issue or whatever) so you have to log into Jaguars.com/myaccount directly instead of going through the app.

2. I had to use Chrome to log in. I'm fuzzy on this so bear with me- my phone asks me if I want to log into a site with Chrome or "Internet" and I always answer internet (I don't know what the browser is). It still didn't work so I went back and tried it with Chrome and the tickets and QR codes came right up.

Looks like you are right, Jagwired, you do have to go to your Jaguar account. Thank you.

Last year I went in through the web app and emailed myself my tickets so I didn't have to install more McCheeseware on my phone. Worked fine.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

The Teal Deals are here! The Teal Deals are here!!!

Thought it was utterly seamless. Just have to make sure my phone is charged!!

Just bought two more tickets for my son and his girlfriend this weekend.

I ordered them, entered his email address and abracadabra, he had tickets.

I thought it went well too. Now, on to the Teal Deals!