Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Parking garage by the baseball grounds

Hello. I've parked in the garage nearest the fairgrounds (controlled by the Jags on game days) for the last 6 seasons but would like to move to the garage nearest the baseball grounds (not controlled by the Jags). I've had great difficulty getting a hold of anyone who controls that garage so I can pay for a season pass. 

Is there anyone here who parks there? If so, what's the number I should be trying?

Any assistance would be appreciated. 

Thanks
# EVEN IF HE'S RELEASED

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That garage is first come first served I believe.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

You don't want to park there because the price is a rip off.

I’ve parked there several times to attend Jags games. It costed $20. No higher than anywhere else.

It's 35 buxs now

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thanks for the information. It being a first come, first serve lot would explain why it's been so hard for me to track someone down who could give me info on a season pass. Even though I'd like to move to that garage I think it's safer to stay put in the one I'm in for now.
# EVEN IF HE'S RELEASED