Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Lamp or Robinson
Lamp
Robinson.
[Show Results]

Who would you prefer? Lamp or Robinson?

I'm surprised by the votes are so lopsided for Lamp, I like them both, but Cam Robinson was a top 10 prospect and the top OL coming into the year, he had a lil off field issue, but Bama was still dominate this year with a lot of young players on offense.

Cam is extremely talented and getting him at 35 is a steal, Lamp is more of the unknown I think people like that about him.

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Id be very very happy with either of them, if you get Robinson its possible to get another OG in the 3rd or 4th while moving Robinson to RT

Albert Breer says we going Defense.

Quote:Albert Breer says we going Defense.

No, Breer says he bets we go D.

I'll believe Tom Coughlin over Breer, Tom said after the Fournette pick, "Now we have to improve the OL"

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Jags executive Albert Breer?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

If they pass on taking a one of the top three available O-Linemen at #35 I'll be incredibly disappointed in Coughlin's leadership. 

But I don't think that's going to happen. 

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

I voted Lamp, but I think Robinson may be as good or better.

Each has their own unique strengths/weaknesses.

If we're looking for a guy to move from LG to LT when Albert is done, it might be Robinson.  Doesn't sound like Lamp could move out at the NFL level (lack of length.)

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

ok I'm making a prediction right now! Green bay either trades 33rd pick or selects pass rusher/ or rb Cook/Mixon. Seattle then

selects Kevin King cb Washington. Sherman isn't happy there plus they already signed Joeckel and used last years 1st rd pick

on line. Jags then have there pick between Lamp and Robinson. I'd pick lamp but think they go Robinson

Robinson did win the Outland Trophy. Would be a great pick. Red flags are the only worry with him
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: 0mbt2.jpg]

Quote:Id be very very happy with either of them, if you get Robinson its possible to get another OG in the 3rd or 4th while moving Robinson to RT

Can Robinson play RT? I'd love that.

Quote:Can Robinson play RT? I'd love that.
agree, just think if we can get Robinson for RT and I wouild trade back into the 2nd to take Dawkins to play G. The 2 best run blockers in the draft
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: 0mbt2.jpg]

Glad we got the better player.  

Quote:ok I'm making a prediction right now! Green bay either trades 33rd pick or selects pass rusher/ or rb Cook/Mixon. Seattle thenselects Kevin King cb Washington. Sherman isn't happy there plus they already signed Joeckel and used last years 1st rd pickon line. Jags then have there pick between Lamp and Robinson. I'd pick lamp but think they go Robinson

Brilliant.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Glad we got the better player.

Time will tell. I think I'd rather have Lamp and Bucky Hodges in the 6th round than trading that pick to move up one spot for Cam Robinson...
Taking it to the top of the Modis building.