Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Your team cheats too

I thought this was an interesting link:

http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Pats at #17? Invalidates that article. IMHO. :-)

(07-18-2018, 11:42 AM)shadowjag01 Wrote: Pats at #17? Invalidates that article. IMHO. :-)

Well prior to 2001 they weren't even close enough to being good to need to cheat. 
This site goes way back on teams. 

Kinda nice to see us way down the list. And the couple things we got hit on were silly or league-wide issues.

You do know this was created by a Patriots's fan...correct?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(07-18-2018, 12:48 PM)Rico Wrote: You do know this was created by a Patriots's fan...correct?

First thing I thought of when I read "yourteamcheatsTOO" lol

Did a fair amount of work though and did not put themselves at the bottom of the list (although middle of the pack is a safe move for someone trying to not be called out on their homerism.)

One of those clowns that was trolling the board before the AFC championship game brought this site up to 'prove' that everybody cheats.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Who was LaRoy Reynolds? And I have no recollection of Arrow Gate but if that was an attempt at cheating that was pretty creative.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We have a pretty clean division outside of the colts.

LaRoy Reynolds was a Jags LB about 10 years ago who had some success on special teams. IIRC, he ran afoul of the drug rules.

I hope they mentioned the most egregious cheating episode, that of the Broncos paying John Elway and Terrell Davis (HOF? No way) under the table in order to circumvent the salary cap. I think they were fined a small amount and lost like a 4th round pick. Small price to pay for 2 Super Bowl wins.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Didn't someone's kicker put a lollipop stick in the turf, that JDR complained about as being cheating?
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(07-18-2018, 05:15 PM)pirkster Wrote: Didn't someone's kicker put a lollipop stick in the turf, that JDR complained about as being cheating?

Would that even work? A lollipop stick would seem too thin.

(07-25-2018, 06:53 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 05:15 PM)pirkster Wrote: Didn't someone's kicker put a lollipop stick in the turf, that JDR complained about as being cheating?

Would that even work? A lollipop stick would seem too thin.

That's why I was hoping someone would remember the incident.  The JDR years are way back in the rear view mirror and my memory has grown foggy about that era.

My muddy recollection was that it was a windy/weather day - and the other team (I think Fisher's titans) supposedly used a lollipop stick to help stabilize a kickoff ball.

The way I remember it - it was during JDRs downward spiral, and the complaint seemed trivial in the shadow of his journey out the door.

Now, I can't even find it mentioned on the interwebs.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."