Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dante Fowler Suspended

(07-23-2018, 01:06 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 10:06 AM)B2hibry Wrote: I can't remember where I read the policy, but injured players are supposed to maintain contact with training staff in the offseason for rehab. In addition, the injured player, whether rookie or vet, must show up on day one of camp opening.
Not reporting is a different list and the Jags would have put him on that list. Then moved him to the PUP when he showed up.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I would like to know how he got injured in the offseason. If its true that he lost a lot of his playing weight, I wonder if THAT is the injury... or if he lost playing weight due to an injury.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-23-2018, 08:14 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: The hate for Fowler is real here.  The man doesn;t even get the reps he should, due to calias.  When cambell, dareus, and jackson are up, again, who do we sign if fowler walks.  Don't GM my team please, pick another hobby.

No one should get reps, you get the reps you earn. DFJ has the misfortune of not being able to outperform his teammates for playing time, that means he is the odd man out this year. As for 2 years from now, we have Smoot and Bryan in the fold and 2 more offseasons to prepare. You seem to be the one who should give up the Armchair gig.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Fowler is undervalued here, and I’m a guy that wanted nothing to do with him prior to the draft.  The hate he gets is just odd to me, he’s really not that bad.  Make all the excuses you want about his numbers, the guy notched 10 sacks (including playoffs) as a backup.  If it was all secondary and surrounding players then Smoot should have done something similar correct? He did absolutely nothing, but some are comfortable with him replacing Fowler? Lol.

(07-23-2018, 04:49 PM)Kcirred Wrote: Fowler is undervalued here, and I’m a guy that wanted nothing to do with him prior to the draft.  The hate he gets is just odd to me, he’s really not that bad.  Make all the excuses you want about his numbers, the guy notched 10 sacks (including playoffs) as a backup.  If it was all secondary and surrounding players then Smoot should have done something similar correct? He did absolutely nothing, but some are comfortable with him replacing Fowler? Lol.

You should check a calendar and see exactly how far off your take is.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I hope we find a way to keep Fowler. 10 sacks as a backup is awesome. It's a good problem to have when we have guys all over the dline that can play.

If one of our DEs go down with an injury, then we have quality guys that can step in and plug n play. I said it earlier, but Fowler is a starter on 25 other ball clubs.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!