Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"Welcome to Duval Prepare to be HIT."

I used to love watching that Mike Peterson intro video to get hyped way back when. I can't seem to find a copy of it posted anywhere, does anyone have it stashed away somewhere that can post a link?? On a similar note I hope when the Jags play on prime time this year that Ramsey etc. make a new one for the present day Sacksonville!! Do you guys think a different player on the Defense would be better suited to encapsulate that swag?
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Telvin would be my choice. He's the type of player to be a life long Jaguar.

I'm not recalling the video, although I can see Ramsey and Fournette doing a hype video together representing both sides of the ball. Keep in mind, Fournette hits too. 
'02

You tube has a scoreboard shot with Mike Pete and Stroud I believe. Doesn’t do much good to post it because it is right after the “prepare to be hit”.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(07-21-2018, 03:31 PM)Jags02 Wrote: I'm not recalling the video, although I can see Ramsey and Fournette doing a hype video together representing both sides of the ball. Keep in mind, Fournette hits too. 

Yes he does. I loved it when Fournette waved the Pittsburgh defender to bring it. That was a play that might be iconic in the future.

(07-22-2018, 05:09 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 03:31 PM)Jags02 Wrote: I'm not recalling the video, although I can see Ramsey and Fournette doing a hype video together representing both sides of the ball. Keep in mind, Fournette hits too. 

Yes he does. I loved it when Fournette waved the Pittsburgh defender to bring it. That was a play that might be iconic in the future.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TgfoLVzuQUg

The guy who recorded this gives great commentary.   Big Grin

(07-22-2018, 05:09 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:

Even more iconic was his Superman TD dive in that same game. That's definitely a highlight game for Fournette. 
'02

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2018, 07:15 AM by copycat.)

(07-22-2018, 10:34 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 05:09 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Yes he does. I loved it when Fournette waved the Pittsburgh defender to bring it. That was a play that might be iconic in the future.

Even more iconic was his Superman TD dive in that same game. That's definitely a highlight game for Fournette. 

His game jersey from that game is on display in the NFL HoF at the moment.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

It was a 2006 Monday Night Football Game(yes we use to play on monday nights) during the player intros. I have yet to find a video of it.

"Peterson was the one responsible for the tagline, “Welcome to Duval, prepare to be hit” after using it as his introduction during a 2006 Monday Night Football game against the Pittsburgh Steelers"

Myles Jack has some swagger that may begin to take a more lead and vocal role.

(07-20-2018, 09:55 PM)Firesky Wrote: I used to love watching that Mike Peterson intro video to get hyped way back when. I can't seem to find a copy of it posted anywhere, 

I think Jack Del Rio burned all of those videos.  As you may recall JDR didn't want any 1 player to be bigger than the team so he proceeded in squashing all of the personalities (and swag) of the Jaguars defense in what would ultimately be the beginning of the Decade From Hell.

I always like the John Henderson slap to the face "Come on Joe!" lol
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Searched for that video every now and again for years with no louck

(07-25-2018, 04:30 AM)bangem904 Wrote: Searched for that video every now and again for years with no louck

https://youtu.be/2G4JkfQ-Tgo

"Thank ya baby. Ya gotta make blood come to the mouth! Ya gotta make blood come to the mouth!"  Big Grin