Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

(05-13-2019, 04:57 PM)copycat Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 08:21 AM)mikesez Wrote: What a cheap shot.
Most Jews in the US are Democrats.
Most Jews in the world don't live in Israel.
Life is complicated.

What of those who do live in Israel?  You know the Israeli's?  The ones she so openly speaks out against for defending themselves against rocket attacks?

They can defend themselves all they want. It just shouldn't be with our money or our weapons. Cut all foreign aid, including cutting foreign aid to the countries you're still having guilt trips about, and hand out much smaller amounts only to countries that need it for things like electricity, clean water, medical treatment including vaccines, etc. We should be recusing ourselves from the Middle East and focusing on domestic oil supplies, not doubling down. There's a lot of usable fuel in Colorado if you can figure out how to get to it without pumping hydraulic fluid into the ground. Let's take back our nukes and use some of the money we save by not helping other nations blow each other up on getting through that shale, shall we?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have not been following this thread so I don't know if this has been posted or not.....
Have any of you read where she doesn't know what a garbage disposal is for and she's afraid of it?

https://nypost.com/2019/05/07/ocasio-cor...-disposal/
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(05-13-2019, 07:17 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 04:57 PM)copycat Wrote: What of those who do live in Israel?  You know the Israeli's?  The ones she so openly speaks out against for defending themselves against rocket attacks?

They can defend themselves all they want. It just shouldn't be with our money or our weapons. Cut all foreign aid, including cutting foreign aid to the countries you're still having guilt trips about, and hand out much smaller amounts only to countries that need it for things like electricity, clean water, medical treatment including vaccines, etc. We should be recusing ourselves from the Middle East and focusing on domestic oil supplies, not doubling down. There's a lot of usable fuel in Colorado if you can figure out how to get to it without pumping hydraulic fluid into the ground. Let's take back our nukes and use some of the money we save by not helping other nations blow each other up on getting through that shale, shall we?

Don't threaten me with a good time.  I'm all for 100% isolationism.  We can make what ever we need right here on American soil.  Build the wall, run out all illegals, call all our troops home and close our ports.  It's all great right up to where some despot drops a nuke and screws up our good time.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

So now apparently growing cauliflower is an act of colonialism or white supremacy or something. You're supposed to grow yucca in Hispanic neighborhoods, I guess?

Seriously, how does this woman get out of bed in the morning? How does she put her clothes on without burning the house down?

(05-23-2019, 12:11 AM)TJBender Wrote: So now apparently growing cauliflower is an act of colonialism or white supremacy or something. You're supposed to grow yucca in Hispanic neighborhoods, I guess?

Seriously, how does this woman get out of bed in the morning? How does she put her clothes on without burning the house down?

New York deserves her.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-23-2019, 06:52 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:11 AM)TJBender Wrote: So now apparently growing cauliflower is an act of colonialism or white supremacy or something. You're supposed to grow yucca in Hispanic neighborhoods, I guess?

New York deserves her.

She also didn't know what a garbage disposal was. She is a real gem.

(05-23-2019, 08:16 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 06:52 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: New York deserves her.

She also didn't know what a garbage disposal was. She is a real gem.

Ben Carson thought REOs were cookies... "he misheard" :eye roll:

They are all a bunch of idiots and we're (and by we I mean you people who run to the polls fixing [or not fixing] the mistake from 2 years ago, every 2 years [or 4 years]) all a bunch of idiots for putting them in charge of the country to be super real.

I can probably count on 1 hand the number of congresspeoples that have been worth a flip or worthy to represent in my 35 years.
They're just getting worse because America as a whole is getting more and more dumb. 

Idiocracy here we come.

Well, she lived in New York, so garbage disposals were probably outlawed under pressure by the Sanitation Workers Union. You see, they need garbage to pile up and stink on the sidewalks when the Union goes on strike. If people are allowed to have garbage disposers, the refuse will pile up but it won't stink. It's the stink that always brings the public around to higher Union wages.

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019, 11:02 AM by TJBender.)

(05-23-2019, 10:00 AM)Kane Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 08:16 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: She also didn't know what a garbage disposal was. She is a real gem.

They are all a bunch of idiots and we're (and by we I mean you people who run to the polls fixing [or not fixing] the mistake from 2 years ago, every 2 years [or 4 years]) all a bunch of idiots for putting them in charge of the country to be super real.

I can probably count on 1 hand the number of congresspeoples that have been worth a flip or worthy to represent in my 35 years.
They're just getting worse because America as a whole is getting more and more dumb. 

Idiocracy here we come.

Hate to break it to you, but we're already there.

(05-23-2019, 11:01 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Well, she lived in New York, so garbage disposals were probably outlawed under pressure by the Sanitation Workers Union.  You see, they need garbage to pile up and stink on the sidewalks when the Union goes on strike.  If people are allowed to have garbage disposers, the refuse will pile up but it won't stink.  It's the stink that always brings the public around to higher Union wages.

Garbage disposals were legalized in New York in the mid-90s.

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019, 12:08 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(05-23-2019, 08:16 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: She also didn't know what a garbage disposal was. She is a real gem.

Idiocracy here we come.
REO and oreos are pretty similar sounding, just saying. Also Ben Carson is a nuerosurgeon. Cortez is a bartender. I think you need to give him the benefit of the doubt here. They aren't alike.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Idiocracy here we come.

Do u know who ben carson is?

Idiocracy here we come.

Did you just compare a pediatric neurosurgeon to a bartender?

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019, 03:16 PM by Kane.)

(05-23-2019, 12:06 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 10:00 AM)Kane Wrote: Ben Carson thought REOs were cookies... "he misheard" :eye roll:

Idiocracy here we come.
REO and oreos are pretty similar sounding, just saying. Also Ben Carson is a nuerosurgeon. Cortez is a bartender. I think you need to give him the benefit of the doubt here. They aren't alike.

Yes... they do sound similar. Why would someone bring up Oreos at all in this case?
Hey man... I'm just sayin' these guys are idiots. Dems, Reps... just listen to any of them talk for longer than 5 minutes. I'm convinced very few of them actually know what they hell they are doing or what is going on this world.
Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon in charge of Housing and Urban Development.
Why?
Cuz some idiot has to fill the wasteful spot. Why not him?
Yeah, Cortez is a bartender... and somehow still got elected. I'm sure she'll be sitting on some chair or in charge of something she knows diddly squat about soon enough.

(05-23-2019, 01:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 10:00 AM)Kane Wrote: Ben Carson thought REOs were cookies... "he misheard" :eye roll:

Idiocracy here we come.

Did you just compare a pediatric neurosurgeon to a bartender?

Nope... I just compared two ill-prepared know nothing politicians.
What they did as an occupation prior to "serving the country" has nothing to do with nothin'.

Are you butt hurt because I attack both sides of the aisle equally?

(05-23-2019, 12:33 PM)jj82284 Wrote:

Idiocracy here we come.

Do u know who ben carson is?

Do you not know anyone who has a college degree and is also an idiot?

Honestly, you don't know people who have gotten degrees and are pretty [BLEEP] stupid? I'm willing to bet some of the dolts on this message board have a diploma saying they are smart in something and prove daily in their posts that it must squat

(05-23-2019, 03:20 PM)Kane Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:33 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Do u know who ben carson is?

Honestly, you don't know people who have gotten degrees and are pretty [BLEEP] stupid? I'm willing to bet some of the dolts on this message board have a diploma saying they are smart in something and prove daily in their posts that it must squat

Carson doesn't fit that narrative at all.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-23-2019, 03:14 PM)Kane Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:06 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: REO and oreos are pretty similar sounding, just saying. Also Ben Carson is a nuerosurgeon. Cortez is a bartender. I think you need to give him the benefit of the doubt here. They aren't alike.

Yes... they do sound similar. Why would someone bring up Oreos at all in this case?
Hey man... I'm just sayin' these guys are idiots. Dems, Reps... just listen to any of them talk for longer than 5 minutes. I'm convinced very few of them actually know what they hell they are doing or what is going on this world.
Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon in charge of Housing and Urban Development.
Why?
Cuz some idiot has to fill the wasteful spot. Why not him?
Yeah, Cortez is a bartender... and somehow still got elected. I'm sure she'll be sitting on some chair or in charge of something she knows diddly squat about soon enough.

(05-23-2019, 01:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Did you just compare a pediatric neurosurgeon to a bartender?

Nope... I just compared two ill-prepared know nothing politicians.
What they did as an occupation prior to "serving the country" has nothing to do with nothin'.

Are you butt hurt because I attack both sides of the aisle equally?
#AllAttacksMatter

(05-23-2019, 12:06 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:

Idiocracy here we come.

Pre-office profession has little to do with in-office performance. One of the best Presidents we've ever had (and ever will have) was an actor.

(05-23-2019, 11:42 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:06 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: REO and oreos are pretty similar sounding, just saying. Also Ben Carson is a nuerosurgeon. Cortez is a bartender. I think you need to give him the benefit of the doubt here. They aren't alike.

Pre-office profession has little to do with in-office performance. One of the best Presidents we've ever had (and ever will have) was an actor.

Reagan was a sports announcer, actor, motivational speaker, Union Chief, and Governor of California before he was elected. His resume was extensive and contained leadership and public sector work. Everything about him said he would be a great President.

(05-23-2019, 03:20 PM)Kane Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:33 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Do u know who ben carson is?

He has a little bit more than just a degree.

(05-24-2019, 01:54 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 03:20 PM)Kane Wrote: Do you not know anyone who has a college degree and is also an idiot?

He has a little bit more than just a degree.

Kane acts like Carson got a liberal arts degree from FAMU or something.