Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tack Talk

(09-13-2018, 12:47 PM)Kane Wrote:
(09-12-2018, 08:52 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: Yes. What he hasn’t had is a season with a QB rating north of 90

So you'd rather have a better "rated" QB and lose?

Dat's cool.........

Ms. Mary was a bad choice. (Though it isn't like there was a lot of good ones in that draft.)
Bortles may not end up being a good choice for where he was drafted, but he's on his 2nd contract already and it's a palatable one. So it isn't like he also cost us tons like Carr did or Jimmy G (without proof they are as good as advertised)

As a fan you should be happy Ms. Mary is blowing it and falling to pieces (it's almost as if some of us thought it would happen like that)
at least you won't be forced into paying him a big second contract... and next years QBs look to be solid. (Grier, Stidham, Herbert--if you're not scared of from Oregon)

Lose? Like Bortles did against the Titans twice last season?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I see them getting a top 10 draft pick next year, possibly a top 5.

(09-13-2018, 09:18 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I see them getting a top 10 draft pick next year, possibly a top 5.

Robinson has been known to trade up in the draft..
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Someone dropped a 100 large today on the Texans -2
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(09-13-2018, 08:28 PM)Psychop1 Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 12:47 PM)Kane Wrote: So you'd rather have a better "rated" QB and lose?

Dat's cool.........

Ms. Mary was a bad choice. (Though it isn't like there was a lot of good ones in that draft.)
Bortles may not end up being a good choice for where he was drafted, but he's on his 2nd contract already and it's a palatable one. So it isn't like he also cost us tons like Carr did or Jimmy G (without proof they are as good as advertised)

As a fan you should be happy Ms. Mary is blowing it and falling to pieces (it's almost as if some of us thought it would happen like that)
at least you won't be forced into paying him a big second contract... and next years QBs look to be solid. (Grier, Stidham, Herbert--if you're not scared of from Oregon)

Yeah, because that's what it's all about.  Advancing in the playoffs means nothing.  

I guess when that's all you have to hang on to...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-14-2018, 07:24 AM)Rico Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 08:28 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: Lose? Like Bortles did against the Titans twice last season?

Yeah, because that's what it's all about.  Advancing in the playoffs means nothing.  

Wait a minute... Is the delusion so thick in Jacksonville that you guys have actually talked yourselves into believing that Bortles won a Super Bowl?

(09-14-2018, 07:37 AM)Psychop1 Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 07:24 AM)Rico Wrote: Yeah, because that's what it's all about.  Advancing in the playoffs means nothing.  

Wait a minute... Is the delusion so thick in Jacksonville that you guys have actually talked yourselves into believing that Bortles won a Super Bowl?

Weak
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-13-2018, 10:03 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 09:18 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I see them getting a top 10 draft pick next year, possibly a top 5.

Robinson has been known to trade up in the draft..

I think your team would be at least a couple wins better with Bortles, and I'm not even the biggest Bortles fan.  Bortles plays much better with great protection from his blind side.

(09-13-2018, 08:28 PM)Psychop1 Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 12:47 PM)Kane Wrote: So you'd rather have a better "rated" QB and lose?

Dat's cool.........

lulz
yeah... on his way to the AFCS title and the AFCCG

We spotted you guys 2 games and you still couldn't win the division.

(09-14-2018, 07:37 AM)Psychop1 Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 07:24 AM)Rico Wrote: Yeah, because that's what it's all about.  Advancing in the playoffs means nothing.  

I don't think anyone inferred that. 
The team did pretty well though.
Division title, won 2 playoff games. Played the Pats and refs a lot closer than the tacks did. And the outlook for this season looks good.
All with Bortles.

Meanwhile... it's lookin like the tacks are taking a step back and their QB is already falling to pieces.

Enjoy your 7-9 season with your QB that you seem to think is better than Bortles and has a chance to take you to a Superbowl

(09-14-2018, 02:18 PM)Kane Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 07:37 AM)Psychop1 Wrote: Wait a minute... Is the delusion so thick in Jacksonville that you guys have actually talked yourselves into believing that Bortles won a Super Bowl?

I don't think anyone inferred that. 
Division title, won 2 playoff games. Played the Pats and refs a lot closer than the tacks did. And the outlook for this season looks good.
All with Bortles.

Meanwhile... it's lookin like the tacks are taking a step back and their QB is already falling to pieces.

Enjoy your 7-9 season with your QB that you seem to think is better than Bortles and has a chance to take you to a Superbowl

they wont go 7-9

(09-14-2018, 03:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 02:18 PM)Kane Wrote: I don't think anyone inferred that. 
All with Bortles.

they wont go 7-9

True, Fisher hasn't been there for a while.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/...gr%5Etweet

W...T...F is going on in Nashville!?

No Lewan, Conklin, Walker, and maybe Gabbert starting.

Tough week for the tacks
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-14-2018, 03:20 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/...gr%5Etweet

W...T...F is going on in Nashville!?

HAHA my thoughts exactly amigo... Congrats on the first divisional win of the year, enjoy the W my man.

(09-14-2018, 06:34 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: No Lewan, Conklin, Walker, and maybe Gabbert starting.

Tough week for the tacks

Absolutely. Vrabel still looking for his first win. Good thing he's got the texans playbook
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-14-2018, 10:17 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 06:34 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: No Lewan, Conklin, Walker, and maybe Gabbert starting.

Tough week for the tacks

Absolutely. Vrabel still looking for his first win. Good thing he's got the texans playbook

But yet, he doesn't.

(09-15-2018, 11:20 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 10:17 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Absolutely. Vrabel still looking for his first win. Good thing he's got the texans playbook

But yet, he doesn't.

Yeah I didn't think a D coordinator had the offensive play book but I honestly don't think it matters. it's not like they do anything exotic. Your D has some stout players and your O is relatively typical.