Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
'Madden 19' Review, Simulation: Browns make playoffs while Jaguars win the Super Bowl

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I saw this earlier.

While it would not surprise me to see the Browns improve (heck they have been 1-31 over the last two seasons, how could they NOT improve?) significantly, I don't see the Steelers falling off too much from last year, barring injury to Big Ben.

As much as I like Russell Wilson, I do NOT see Seattle going back to the Super Bowl this year.

It is good to see Jacksonville being simmed to reach the Super Bowl and win it all, though.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Love it.
It's pretty far off base imo, aside from us winning it all.
So many ties.... Vikings fall way off (their D is too good for that outcome ain't it?) And I don't think we'll see any 7 win teams in the playoffs this year.

I don't think the Browns, Hawks, Lions, or Cards make the playoffs.
Instead I would put the Rams, Vikings and Pack for the NFC
And toss up the Phins or tacks for the AFC spot.

(08-03-2018, 01:52 PM)Kane Wrote: Love it.
It's pretty far off base imo, aside from us winning it all.
So many ties.... Vikings fall way off (their D is too good for that outcome ain't it?) And I don't think we'll see any 7 win teams in the playoffs this year.

I don't think the Browns, Hawks, Lions, or Cards make the playoffs.
Instead I would put the Rams, Vikings and Pack for the NFC
And toss up the Phins or tacks for the AFC spot.

I'd say tacks over Phins.

I don't see the phins doing much of anything this year.

I wonder what the Lions are going to do about their pass rush.  I don't see Ansah as a particularly good fit as a 3-4 OLB, especially the way the Patriots have used their LBs over the years.  I don't see Seattle or the Cards making it either-Seattle due to the losses on the defense, and the Cards due to OL issues, Bradford's fragility, and Rosen being a rookie.  I do think Rosen will end up being a very good QB.

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2018, 08:24 PM by Bullseye.)

Based upon what I've seen so far...

They have added ratings for offensive linemen.

They have, of course, the traditional pass black and run block ratings, but they have also added qualifiers for finesse and power pass/run blocks.

For the Jaguars defense at least, they have added a "big nickel" defensive/personnel package.

One thing I love is that when switching from the base 4-3 to the nickel and dime packages, they automatically move Calais Campbell inside and put Dante Fowler in at LDE.

In last year's game, I had to scramble to do that manually.

One obvious mistake they made is that Jack was listed at LOLB or Sam, instead of Mike.  You will have to switch that manually, unless EA gets their heads out of their butts.

Bryan, Chark, and Harrison are all quick developing players.

Oh yeah, the Texans' OL really sucks in this game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!