Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mike Vrabel sucks and I warned y'all..

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 12:37 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-12-2018, 12:27 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 12:18 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: We don't need Watt to be what he was..we have already had the best defense without him.. and why would you wish injury on players? That's sick. Seriously, I hope Karma smacks you.

Considering the level of dirty play from the texans over the years there's likely still more bad karma coming for your guys.

What dirty plays? Now you're just making crap up.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-12-2018, 12:30 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 12:27 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Considering the level of dirty play from the texans over the years there's likely still more bad karma coming for your guys.

What dirty play? Now you're just making crap up.

I'll just leave this texans clip here, if you don't like harsh language turn your volume down.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 01:03 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-12-2018, 12:38 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 12:30 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: What dirty play? Now you're just making crap up.

I'll just leave this texans clip here, if you don't like harsh language turn your volume down.

Thank you for proving that the play wasn't dirty (for Christ's sake, he didn't even touch him..if he was inbounds he would've) and proving that Blame Gabbert is by far one of the biggest [BLEEP] and bust of a QB to ever take the field.. I said it then and I'll say it now..there was nothing dirty about that play. Blame Gabbert just needs to renew his man card and stop crying. That's probably the main reason why he never amounted to crap in this league, he played scared all the damn time and didn't have any testicular fortitude..

(08-12-2018, 12:53 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 12:38 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: I'll just leave this texans clip here, if you don't like harsh language turn your volume down.

Thank you for proving that the play wasn't dirty (for Christ's sake, he didn't even touch him..if he was inbounds he would've) and proving that Blame Gabbert is by far one of the biggest [BLEEP] and bust of a QB to ever take the field.. I said it then and I'll say it now..there was nothing dirty about that play. Blame Gabbert just needs to renew his man card and stop crying. That's probably the main reason why he never amounted to crap in this league, he played scared all the damn time and didn't have any testicular fortitude..

Launched at him well out of bounds and had tons of other late hits over the years that don't have videos available. Glad you enjoyed the clip. I'll look forward to the Jaguars putting another beat down on the texans this season. I wonder if clowney will embarrass himself afterward again.

(08-12-2018, 01:25 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 12:53 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Thank you for proving that the play wasn't dirty (for Christ's sake, he didn't even touch him..if he was inbounds he would've) and proving that Blame Gabbert is by far one of the biggest [BLEEP] and bust of a QB to ever take the field.. I said it then and I'll say it now..there was nothing dirty about that play. Blame Gabbert just needs to renew his man card and stop crying. That's probably the main reason why he never amounted to crap in this league, he played scared all the damn time and didn't have any testicular fortitude..

Launched at him well out of bounds and had tons of other late hits over the years that don't have videos available. Glad you enjoyed the clip. I'll look forward to the Jaguars putting another beat down on the texans this season. I wonder if clowney will embarrass himself afterward again.

And again..another fallacy..he didn't have a bunch of other late hits. Now you're just making crap up. We live in a social media era...if that crap happened it would've been recorded.

I can even point out another hit that you deem dirty, which wasn't..the hit Blame Gabbert took on one of the sorriest excuses for a slide in the history of the NFL... neither play was even flagged. If the Texans defense was as dirty as you say they were, where are the flags? Blame Gabbert was simply a turd of a NFL player and you can't ask a 260+ pound man to freeze in mid air..there was nothing dirty about any of that at all, it's called football, which Blame Gabbert simply sucked at playing.

"Tons of other late hits"... a ton is at least 2,000... where's the damn proof of any of this? Seriously show it or please just shut your pie hole.

(08-12-2018, 10:40 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 12:03 AM)Psychop1 Wrote: And Mariota was the only QB in the AFC South to throw a TD pass despite his three top targets sidelined. And the defense played well overall despite missing several guys there as well. And it was still just a preseason game. Other than Butler getting abused by Adams with a double move out of press coverage on one play, I didn’t really see shaky so much.
Not sure I’d be blowing the horn of passing achievement over a couple 5-yard throws with blown coverage. However, I do like the more balanced play calling. The thing I’d be concerned about, as a tacks fan, is the heavy emphasis on quick game plays. I get that Mariota grew up in that type of offense but by NFL standards it’s so 10 years ago. It’ll be interesting to see how or if the offense matures beyong short slants, picks, bubble screens, etc.

I take it you didn’t actually watch the game but that’s cool. It was just a preseason game.

Also, feel free to google who our OC is now. This isn’t Robiskie’s offense anymore.

(08-12-2018, 02:11 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: "Tons of other late hits"... a ton is at least 2,000... where's the damn proof of any of this? Seriously show it or please just shut your pie hole.

It’s SR. Dude is a habitual liar. This will go nowhere. He’ll just try to conflate old hits as cheap shots because they are illegal today.

It’s not the same, but Hopkins is a pushy mofo. Just saying lol

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 05:13 PM by B2hibry.)

(08-12-2018, 02:38 PM)Psychop1 Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 10:40 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Not sure I’d be blowing the horn of passing achievement over a couple 5-yard throws with blown coverage. However, I do like the more balanced play calling. The thing I’d be concerned about, as a tacks fan, is the heavy emphasis on quick game plays. I get that Mariota grew up in that type of offense but by NFL standards it’s so 10 years ago. It’ll be interesting to see how or if the offense matures beyong short slants, picks, bubble screens, etc.

I take it you didn’t actually watch the game but that’s cool. It was just a preseason game.

Also, feel free to google who our OC is now. This isn’t Robiskie’s offense anymore.

Well, you know what they say about assumptions. Why is it you tack swingers disregard everything another teams fan say by automatically going to the "actually watch the game." You know there are a ton of football fans that will actually watch divisional opponents games? Yes, I watched the game and whether or JR is around, it sure had a Robiskie feel. I suppose it isn't going to matter who the OC is at this point in Mariotas career. Whoever it is will need to play to his strength which is throwing in the 5-10 window or scrambling. Of course, there is the occasional 25 yard chuck and duck.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 03:15 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-12-2018, 02:44 PM)Psychop1 Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 02:11 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: "Tons of other late hits"... a ton is at least 2,000... where's the damn proof of any of this? Seriously show it or please just shut your pie hole.

It’s SR. Dude is a habitual liar. This will go nowhere. He’ll just try to conflate old hits as cheap shots because they are illegal today.

Not going to deny it, Hopkins does push off like a mofo.. however he's also a player you'd love to have on your team. DeAndre Hopkins is crafty af though Smile Micheal Irvin skills.

Hey watt homer. Why are you so butthurt. You really showing your age on this one.
I never said vrabel was the tacks savior. Just glad mularkey and his band of coaches are gone. And yes i did say the titans should have won the division last year, still think so.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 03:44 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

Talk about over reaction from the first glorified scrimmage. Lol
Maybe watt homer wanted vrabels autograph at a texans event last season and didnt get it. There must be an explanation for his obsession.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 04:40 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-12-2018, 03:31 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Hey watt homer. Why are you so butthurt. You really showing your age on this one.
I never said vrabel was the tacks savior. Just glad mularkey and his band of coaches are gone. And yes i did say the titans should have won the division last year, still think so.

First of all, how old do you think I am..I'm curious.

Second, you did say Vrabel was the Titans savior..that's exactly what you siad.

And further more, give credit where's credit is due..the Jags deserved the divisional crown and you can't honestly say you should've been champs when you let a rookie hang a 50 burger on you..

So no, you had absolutely zero business winning this division at all.

(08-12-2018, 03:41 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Talk about over reaction from the first glorified scrimmage. Lol
Maybe watt homer wanted vrabels autograph at a texans event last season and didnt get it. There must be an explanation for his obsession.

Again I told you that he sucked before this preseason game, until he proves me wrong I'm not going to change my decision on him.

(08-12-2018, 03:14 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 02:44 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: It’s SR. Dude is a habitual liar. This will go nowhere. He’ll just try to conflate old hits as cheap shots because they are illegal today.

Not going to deny it, Hopkins does push off like a mofo.. however he's also a player you'd love to have on your team. DeAndre Hopkins is crafty af though Smile Micheal Irvin skills.

Comparing Hopkins to Irvin?  Yeah, you're no homer, lol.

By the way I hear Chark is basically Jerry Rice.

(08-12-2018, 03:08 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 02:38 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: I take it you didn’t actually watch the game but that’s cool. It was just a preseason game.

Well, you know what they say about assumptions. Why is it you tack swingers disregard everything another teams fan say by automatically going to the "actually watch the game." You know there are a ton of football fans that will actually watch divisional opponents games? Yes, I watched the game and whether or JR is around, it sure had a Robiskie feel. I suppose it isn't going to matter who the OC is at this point in Mariotas career. Whoever it is will need to play to his strength which is throwing in the 5-10 window or scrambling. Of course, there is the occasional 25 yard chuck and duck.

If it were Robiskie, it would have been three runs up the middle and a punt.

I choose to assume you didn’t watch the game because the less polite option would be that you are stupid, and I prefer not to assume that.

Mariota threw three passes. The 1st pass went for 38 yards. The 2nd was a fade from the 4yd line, and we got to watch Taywan Taylor trip and fall over his own imagination. The 3rd was a TD pass from the 4yd line on a legal pick.

So how do you justify your drivel?

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 08:07 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-12-2018, 05:13 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 03:14 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Not going to deny it, Hopkins does push off like a mofo.. however he's also a player you'd love to have on your team. DeAndre Hopkins is crafty af though Smile Micheal Irvin skills.

Comparing Hopkins to Irvin?  Yeah, you're no homer, lol.

By the way I hear Chark is basically Jerry Rice.

Have you even looked at their numbers.. and I compared playing style.

Wake me up when Chark leads the NFL in TD receptions..with crappy QB play, then we'll have this discussion. There's a difference between being a homer and straight hating..and I'm sorry, but you're hating with this post.

BTW, if you actually took the time to pull up their numbers before submitting this stupid post, you'd realize that Hopkins has over 1,500 more receiving yards than Irvin, 9 more TDs than Irvin, and has 164 more receptions without playing with a HOF QB or even a legit starting NFL QB during the same point in their career, (and Hopkins is a year younger) So you're right, I shouldn't compare the two. Hopkins has been better by a wide margin.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 06:34 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

By the way, Hopkins numbers are ahead of Andre Johnson who will be a HOFer one day.. so I can compare him to Irvin, wake me up when Chark puts actual NFL pelts on his wall as being arguably the best in the game.
Rolleyes

(08-12-2018, 06:19 PM)Psychop1 Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 03:08 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Well, you know what they say about assumptions. Why is it you tack swingers disregard everything another teams fan say by automatically going to the "actually watch the game." You know there are a ton of football fans that will actually watch divisional opponents games? Yes, I watched the game and whether or JR is around, it sure had a Robiskie feel. I suppose it isn't going to matter who the OC is at this point in Mariotas career. Whoever it is will need to play to his strength which is throwing in the 5-10 window or scrambling. Of course, there is the occasional 25 yard chuck and duck.

I choose to assume you didn’t watch the game because the less polite option would be that you are stupid, and I prefer not to assume that.

Mariota threw three passes. The 1st pass went for 38 yards. The 2nd was a fade from the 4yd line, and we got to watch Taywan Taylor trip and fall over his own imagination. The 3rd was a TD pass from the 4yd line on a legal pick.

Preseason Lafleur is already better than Robiskie in his prime. Cant wait to see what Mariota does when the entire playbook comes together

Lightbulb 

(08-12-2018, 06:19 PM)Psychop1 Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 03:08 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Well, you know what they say about assumptions. Why is it you tack swingers disregard everything another teams fan say by automatically going to the "actually watch the game." You know there are a ton of football fans that will actually watch divisional opponents games? Yes, I watched the game and whether or JR is around, it sure had a Robiskie feel. I suppose it isn't going to matter who the OC is at this point in Mariotas career. Whoever it is will need to play to his strength which is throwing in the 5-10 window or scrambling. Of course, there is the occasional 25 yard chuck and duck.

So who has hopped on the butthurt train now? Good thing Mary only went 2/3. Rapidly approaching that tack fan finger countin’ limitation! 

Thanks for the recap. I saw the same 5-ish yard throws you did. There’s always Gabbert.

(08-12-2018, 06:34 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: By the way, Hopkins numbers are ahead of Andre Johnson who will be a HOFer one day.. so I can compare him to Irvin, wake me up when Chark puts actual NFL pelts on his wall as being arguably the best in the game.
Rolleyes
Hopkins production speaks for its self. Could have just stopped there, but you went full [BLEEP] bringing the ‘rookie’ Chark into the fold. Dude hasn’t even played a regular season snap.