Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Favorite Video Games Per System/Console

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 01:42 PM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

I'm a video game nerd so...

Arcade: Pacman (Yes, I own a pacman arcade.  It was a gift from my father-in-law to me and my wife)

Atari 2600: Enduro, River Raid, Space Invaders, Centipede, Barnstroming

Nintendo Entertainment System: Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Crystalis, Mega Man 2, Mike Tyson's Punchout!!

Super Nintendo: Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Pastm Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Mario Kart

Nintendo 64: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Snowboard Kids 2, Harvest Moon 64, Super Smash Bros, Perfect Dark

Gamecube: Tales of Symphonia, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Mario Kart: Double Dash

Wii: Punch-Out!!, Super Mario Galaxy, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Wii Sports, Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility

WiiU: Hyrule Warriors, Super Mario Maker, Mario Kart 8, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario 3D World

Switch: Super Mario Oddysey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Fire Emblem Warriors, Mario Tennis Aces, Stardew Valley

Gameboy/Color: Pokemon Red, Pokemon Silver,

Gameboy Advance: Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town, Pokemon Emerald, Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, Breath of Fire 2

DS: Final Fantasy IV DS, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations, Phoenix WRight: Ace Attorney, Pokemon Soul Silver, Dragon Quest V

3DS: Persona Q, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Pokemon Y, Story of Seasons; Trio of Towns

Sega Genesis: Wonder Boy In Monster World, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Battletoads, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Decap Attack

Playstation: Suikoden 2, Final Fantasy VII, Castlevania: Symphony of the night, Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, Final Fantasy Tactics

Playstation 2: Persona 4, Suikoden V, Tales of the Abyss, Persona 3, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Playstation 3: Red Dead Redemption, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Uncharted 2, The Last of Us, Final Fantasy X

Playstation 4: Grand Theft Auto V, Persona 5, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Fallout 4, Tales of Berseria

XBOX 360: Mass Effect 2, Tales of Vesperia, Mass Effect 2, Saint's Row 2, Mass Effect 3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Favorite Video Games Per System/Console - by The Eleventh Doctor - 08-27-2018, 01:38 PM