Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Favorite Video Games Per System/Console

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2018, 12:45 PM by Kane.)

Arcade: Marvel VS Capcom 2
Atari 2600: Frogger
NES:  Final Fantasy
SNES: Chrono Trigger
N64: Ocarina of Time
Sega Genesis: Streets of Rage
PS: Worms Armageddon 
PS2:  Final Fantasy X
PS3:  COD: Black Ops
PS4:  COD: WW2
PC:  DOOM

I went with the game that I most enjoyed or really remember playing over and over. Went with what first popped into my head without thinking into it too much.
There are obvious games like Madden that could go in anywhere but I was thinking non sports genre for the most part. Once we get into newer generations of gaming, pretty much all I do is sports and FPS (and the occasional Rockstar GTA type)
Want to give a quick nod to Mutant League Football/Hockey on SEGA though. I didn't play a lot of Sega (you'll notice I omit Dreamcast, game gear, etc) but when I did Mutant League was one of my go-to's. They also had a cartoon series.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Favorite Video Games Per System/Console - by Kane - 08-29-2018, 12:44 PM