Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Favorite Video Games Per System/Console

(08-31-2018, 11:45 AM)Kane Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 05:58 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Oh boy, all time favorites are hard.

Arcade: X Men

Atari: I only played a basketball game...

NES: Batman: Return of the Joker

SNES: Super Mario RPG

Sega: Earthworm Jim

Gameboy: Any Pokemon (red was my first)

N64: Zelda Ocarina of Time (Goldeneye close)

PSX: Can't choose between Tony Hawk or Final Fantasy VII, probably Tony Hawk.

PS2: Star Ocean Til the End of Time

Gamecube: Resident Evil 4

XBOX: Halo 2

PS3: The Last of Us

Xbox 360: oh boy.... Alan Wake probably

Xbox One: Witcher 3

PS4: Uncharted 4 (favorite all time)

Duuuude you got some good ones....
Super Mario RPG is a waaaay underrated game imo. Combining classic Mario and classic RPG platform.... sure wish they'd do another... that'd bring me back to Nintendo for sure...
Also.... Star Ocean is a great RPG franchise. Ahead of its time, imo, for how it went about battles and how choices could change and affect not just the ending but how characters interacted.

I still remember playing Star Ocean The Second Story over and over so many moons ago.

Mario RPG is still one of the best RPGs I've ever played.

Star Ocean was awesome. I just realized they put the remastered "Till the End of Time" on the PS store  

Another underappreciated game was Dark Cloud 2. 

Sadly I don't think I'll ever see my dream of a legit Bethesda style DBZ, open world, RPG
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Favorite Video Games Per System/Console - by imtheblkranger - 08-31-2018, 02:18 PM