Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mass Shooting at Jax Landing

(08-26-2018, 03:51 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 03:17 PM)I’m NYC4jags Wrote: https://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/new...77-8231991

Twitch video -  12 gunshots heard

You can see the laser from the gun on one of the kids shirts right before the shooting starts. Chilling.

And he was one of the people killed, that's trueboy (guy in the red sweater in the video). Him and spotmeplzz are two of the Madden Pros competing in the tourny and they are confirmed dead.

The shooter, who's another Madden player killed himself on scene after he opened fire.

The tourny was a 2 day tourny and today was day 2. There's video out there of an argument taking place in the background at the end of day 1. It almost started a fight. Rumors are that it involved the shooter, but nobody knows for certain.

The shooter lost a match (rumors are it was on day 1) and came back to the event on day 2 to open fire.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-26-2018, 06:00 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 03:51 PM)knarnn Wrote: You can see the laser from the gun on one of the kids shirts right before the shooting starts. Chilling.

And he was one of the people killed, that's trueboy (guy in the red sweater in the video). Him and spotmeplzz are two of the Madden Pros competing in the tourny and they are confirmed dead.

https://twitter.com/Bigsmoot_94/status/1...1245978624

(08-26-2018, 06:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 06:00 PM)Eric1 Wrote: And he was one of the people killed, that's trueboy (guy in the red sweater in the video). Him and spotmeplzz are two of the Madden Pros competing in the tourny and they are confirmed dead.

https://twitter.com/Bigsmoot_94/status/1...1245978624

spotme had a wife and family

true was only 19 years old

It was being shown live on Twitch.tv when this shooting happened. 

I'm not sure how many of you know what twitch is, but it's a huge live streaming gaming site. It's owned by Amazon.

Sickening.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

Twitter is pretty much convinced the shooter is David Katz (Bread, Ravenschamp). Apparently has made suicidal comments on twitter as well.

https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/...1826027521

David "Bread" Katz. The supposed shooter.

Is this David katz someone that lives here or just down here for this tournament?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(08-26-2018, 06:54 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Is this David katz someone that lives here or just down here for this tournament?

Reports are that he was here for the tournament. He’s from Baltimore.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I wish the families my condolences. You’ll be in my prayers.

To the shooter, I don’t even know what to say. Over a stupid madden game?? Really man?

(08-26-2018, 07:14 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 06:54 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Is this David katz someone that lives here or just down here for this tournament?

Reports are that he was here for the tournament. He’s from Baltimore.

Not that it changes anything just trying to figure out If these video game tournaments are local or bringing in people from around the country. 

So stupid it's beyond fruatrating. I tell my family/friends it's not worth it all the time, arguments to often escalte into crap like this where some insecure loser gets a gun and starts shooting.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Wormy looking little [BLEEP]. Unfortunately for the innocent deceased and wounded the loser didn't just spill his own worthless defected brain first.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Just simple regulation and a mental health background check. I don’t see why this has to be such a big deal. Keep guns in the hands of law abiding/healthy citizens.

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2018, 08:41 PM by Jagwired.)

(08-26-2018, 08:30 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Just simple regulation and a mental health background check. I don’t see why this has to be such a big deal. Keep guns in the hands of law abiding/healthy citizens.

Unfortunately. You have to first count on those law abiding healthy citizens to secure their friggin weapons well enough to not be stolen. Until such time that 100's of thousands of them do this there will always be a black market with endless amounts of weapons available to whomever wants one.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(08-26-2018, 08:19 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 07:14 PM)knarnn Wrote: Reports are that he was here for the tournament. He’s from Baltimore.

Not that it changes anything just trying to figure out If these video game tournaments are local or bringing in people from around the country. 

So stupid it's beyond fruatrating. I tell my family/friends it's not worth it all the time, arguments to often escalte into crap like this where some insecure loser gets a gun and starts shooting.

It brought in people/players from other States and other Countries.

E-Sports is huge right now and there's hundreds, if not thousands of tournaments going on throughout the year.

[BLEEP] Bill's fan. Bills mafia tried to burn down the city and then this piece of trash. I bet losing to us in the playoffs played a part in his madness as well

(08-26-2018, 08:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [BLEEP] Bill's fan.  Bills mafia tried to burn down the city and then this piece of trash.  I bet losing to us in the playoffs played a part in his madness as well

He's from Baltimore and was a Ravens fan... That image of him with the Bills stuff was because he won a Madden 17 tourny hosted by them......

(08-26-2018, 08:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [BLEEP] Bill's fan.  Bills mafia tried to burn down the city and then this piece of trash.  I bet losing to us in the playoffs played a part in his madness as well

He's wasn't a bills fan. The photo with the bills gear is just from a bills sponsored madden tournament. 

If anything, he'd be a ravens fan. 

This crap has zero to do with what team one roots for.  Someone this mentally disturbed need not be projected to an NFL fanbase. That's not what this is about.

(08-26-2018, 08:51 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

He's from Baltimore and was a Ravens fan... That image of him with the Bills stuff was because he won a Madden 17 tourny hosted by them......

Link that hes a Ravens fan? I know hes from Baltimore but that doesnt automatically make him a Ravens fan.