Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
this years prediction

(08-30-2018, 10:12 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 09:59 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I think the Jags win that one by at least 13 points.

Eli manning is a super bowl winning qb twice. he even beat a undeafted team in the Super bowl.

Eli Manning will throw two picks to the Jags and take five sacks giving up at least one fumble.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

oh boy now im a little worried. Redskins went 3-1 in preseason a couple years agao,and only won 4 games all season. I hope jags don't do that. Rember low expectations are better until season accuttulty starts.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(08-30-2018, 10:33 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: oh boy now im a little worried. Redskins went 3-1 in preseason a couple years agao,and only won 4 games all season.  I hope jags don't do that. Rember low expectations are better until season accuttulty starts.

lol what?

(08-30-2018, 10:33 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: oh boy now im a little worried. Redskins went 3-1 in preseason a couple years agao,and only won 4 games all season.  I hope jags don't do that. Rember low expectations are better until season accuttulty starts.

Yep and the tacks went 0-4. Definitely not lookin good for the jags. Lol
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(08-28-2018, 07:37 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 07:23 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: I see a 13-3 season if they stay relatively healthy. They'll probably lose at K.C., lose one game in the division on the road (likely Houston) and one other random game.

I was saying 13-3, but after watching that Falcons game I feel there will be one game where Bortles' INTs costs them the win. So now I'm saying 12-4.

I'm also going with 12-4.  With a 2nd straight AFC South Title, and AFC Championship Game appearance.

I'm going 10-6

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Lets not forget i told you all Jags would go 8-8 this season. Todays team looked just like a 8-8 team would look like.

6 wins and 7 loses away from 8-8 now. I told you all 8-8.

(09-24-2018, 12:02 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 6 wins and 7 loses away from 8-8 now. I told you  all 8-8.

This is like the 4th place I've seen you say this today. I get it wolfie, you predicted 8-8. Are you reminding people so you can say I told you so if it comes true? I don't get the need to continue to post this. Our team is better than 8-8. we lost one game, it isn't the end of the world. Don't boarder on troll territory and keep posting stuff like this. write it in your signature or something and move on. Make your vid about the jets and forget about the stupid thumb tacks.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2018, 07:48 PM by snowwolf776.)

I brought it up cause no one wanted to belieave what i said. Jags have always been  a team who crash and burn with high expections,and do well with low expentions. a lot of medeia was picking them as super bowl contenders. thats high expentions.

Remind us again of what your prediction was last year?
5 wins?

Also--- the Jags started 2-0 (you said dont be surprised if they start 0-2)
So... grain of salt and what not...

(09-24-2018, 04:30 PM)Kane Wrote: Remind us again of what your prediction was last year?
5 wins?

This. The Big Red Machine hit the nail on the head.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 06:44 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-24-2018, 04:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I brought it up cause no one wanted to belieave what i said. Jags have always been  a team wo crash and burn with high expections,and do well with low expentions. a lot of medeia was picking them as super bowl contenders. thats high expentions.
I still dont believe you.  You haven't been right yet.

(09-24-2018, 04:39 PM)Brett Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 04:30 PM)Kane Wrote: Remind us again of what your prediction was last year?
5 wins?

This. The Big Red Machine hit the nail on the head.

He's not the troll killer for nothing

I'm not a troll at all. I just have low expections. it was 2 defensive plays that beat gints,and pats.

Unforttanttly jags will be 3-3 after next weeks game againes cowboys,and 0-2 on the road. on our way to 8-8 though. The chiefs game proved its a 8-8 team.

I told you all this was a 8-8 team. they are well on thier way to 8-8.

It's 2018, could you use spell check?

(10-14-2018, 07:49 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I told you all this was a 8-8 team.  they are well on thier way to 8-8.

I remember you saying this. For sure
[Image: incredulous.gif]

even if jags hadn't had all the injurys they would still be a 8-8 team. I said it before Jacksonville has always been a team that when high expections are there we ccrash,and burn. Low expections are there team surpises people. The expections were to high going into this season. saying they are Super bowl contenders,nope expections were way to high from start. the team would've been better off if the medeia said jags will be last in own division.

[Image: phwoa.jpg]