Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dante Fowler's Future

(10-24-2018, 08:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: if next years draft is defensive heavy, we are in trouble

A defensive heavy first round would help us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-24-2018, 06:23 AM)Upper Wrote: Pretty pretty funny how this thread disappears for exactly a month while Fowler was crickets...then he gets a sack on an unblocked stunt and bam raise this thread from the dead.

LOL!! I knew you'd instantly soil yourself, get defensive and then say some dumb [BLEEP].

(10-24-2018, 10:57 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 08:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: if next years draft is defensive heavy, we are in trouble

A defensive heavy first round would help us.

Of course it would help but I think the best player on offense in the first would help more

We have to go offense in the first..I can see why they drafted Taven because they knew one of the high paid DL is going to have to go..pretty sure Dareus is a lock, hope we can keep Campbell and Jackson. We have Church's replacement, but if anymore need to go I think an offensive player out weighs and immediate starter replacement on D.
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

(10-25-2018, 06:48 AM)FsuClark08 Wrote: We have to go offense in the first..I can see why they drafted Taven because they knew one of the high paid DL is going to have to go..pretty sure Dareus is a lock, hope we can keep Campbell and Jackson. We have Church's replacement, but if anymore need to go I think an offensive player out weighs and immediate starter replacement on D.

Agree, a true number 1 WR would be nice.  Moncrief will be gone and Lee will be coming of an injury

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

i disagree heavily.. as the league goes more and more pass heavy, 2 rushing DE's is even more important.. think colts defense in mannings hey day... freeney and mathis.. neither were anywhere close to big run stuffers.

any DE we draft this year is most likely going to be fowlers age or only a year younger.. I am not ready for another possible project or bust. Fowler can play.. Ill happily let go of one of our over 30 or nearing 30 studs to keep fowler long term instead being that I now KNOW we are not ready to compete.

play a super aggressive 1 gap scheme with 2 fast edge rushing DE's and find a massive NT to hold the middle, maybe thats restructuring dareus and keeping him. If we have to get rid of Jackson and campbell then move bryan to the 3tech and find out real quick if hes a bust or not and go from there

we arent competing until we get a QB, so start keeping our young guys long term so that when we find one, those guys are now in the primes in their late 20's and we can compete

If we go past rusher in the 2nd. Vosean Joseph for me, Gator or not