Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South-Week 1

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 12:29 AM by AlsJagsFan.)

(09-10-2018, 05:55 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 04:38 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: You can't have homer picks next week. Texans play the Titans. I don't know who I want to win. If the Texans win people will be raving about the great Watson, Watt or Clowney. If the Titans win then we have to listen to the Titans fans bragging about how they are going to take the division. Maybe they could just tie?

Titans will smack the texans. I'm not judging this team based on that 7 hour fiasco in miami. Did anyone see the phantom holding call that wiped out henry's 60 yd td? Miami was a nightmare last season as well. Stupid dolphins get lucky every time the tacks come to town.

Be careful with who you send to do the smacking. You guys can't afford to lose anymore good players, I think you guys only have like..1 left? maybe? I dunno, we don't want you guys hurting your hands.

Seriously tho, I think you guys are going to be battling for 3rd place. Neither one of you have a good QB. At least our garbage QB can stay healthy, your garbage QB had worse stats than ours AND he got himself an owie.

I think your game is going to go more like this.

"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-09-2018, 09:13 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 03:48 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Jags
Bengals
Dolphins
Pats

4-0 to start.

Kudos.  'Phins forgot the whole "They are who we thought they were" thing.  I expect them to win no more than 6 games this year.

(09-06-2018, 11:56 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Jags 1-0. Rest of the AFC South 0-3.

4-0 for ya boy. Less get it.

(09-10-2018, 04:38 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 04:28 PM)scottyg Wrote: I would love to get a few more weeks out of it

You can't have homer picks next week. Texans play the Titans. I don't know who I want to win. If the Texans win people will be raving about the great Watson, Watt or Clowney. If the Titans win then we have to listen to the Titans fans bragging about how they are going to take the division. Maybe they could just tie?

Stupid NFL schedule makers ruin everything!  Am I allowed to predict a tie?  I could just predict both to lose and take one for the team.

Full homer worked!
4-0

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!