Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kavanaugh confirmation hearing

(11-05-2018, 05:10 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 12:35 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: And some con men make up lies about birth certificates. And some times it works. At least among low IQ voters who can be suckered into all kinds of scams.

Deflection much?

geez lol

(11-05-2018, 05:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: A Valium. Definitely a Valium.

Does valium work for TDS?

Not as good as Orange Kool-Aid.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-05-2018, 12:35 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 11:24 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

People like this have set the #BelieveSurvivers movement back 1000 years.  All for a cheap political stunt that didn't work.  Do they realize how evil it is to use this for political gain?

And some con men make up lies about birth certificates. And some times it works. At least among low IQ voters who can be suckered into all kinds of scams.

I thought Hillary was a woman of some sort. Did she change her mind?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-06-2018, 07:14 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 12:35 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: And some con men make up lies about birth certificates. And some times it works. At least among low IQ voters who can be suckered into all kinds of scams.

I thought Hillary was a woman of some sort. Did she change her mind?

Say it again!!!!  Say it slow!!!!

Really Democrats? Really? You are trying this AGAIN?

(09-16-2019, 07:54 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Really Democrats? Really? You are trying this AGAIN?

You've gotta love the Babylon Bee.

NYT Source

One problem is that the Marxist media is so far out there that sometimes it's hard to tell that the Bee is satire. Or, in at least one case, merely 9 months too soon:

Nailed it!

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 04:16 PM by homebiscuit.)

3 years ago the dems were convinced their subterfuge and machinations had made them invincible and unstoppable. The election of Trump pushed the flush handle on their dreams.

Let's hear it one more time.

(09-16-2019, 04:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: 3 years ago the dems were convinced their subterfuge and machinations had made them invincible and unstoppable. The election of Trump pushed the flush handle on their dreams.

LOL.  Liberal (and mikey's aka 'republican') meltdown is comedy gold.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-16-2019, 05:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 04:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: 3 years ago the dems were convinced their subterfuge and machinations had made them invincible and unstoppable. The election of Trump pushed the flush handle on their dreams.

LOL.  Liberal (and mikey's aka 'republican') meltdown is comedy gold.

Believe what you want about me Spock dude.  Let me know if we see in person.  I'll buy you a beer.  You like it hoppy or light?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2019, 11:20 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Did Elizabeth Warren just offer to drink a beer with JIB?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

(09-17-2019, 11:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Did Elizabeth Warren just offer to drink a beer with JIB?

I think we have a winner!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-17-2019, 11:08 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 05:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: LOL.  Liberal (and mikey's aka 'republican') meltdown is comedy gold.

Believe what you want about me Spock dude.  Let me know if we see in person.  I'll buy you a beer.  You like it hoppy or light?

I just like beer.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-17-2019, 11:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Did Elizabeth Warren just offer to drink a beer with JIB?

That can't possibly be me.  I don't have your hairstyle.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2019, 06:41 PM by mikesez.)

(09-17-2019, 05:54 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 11:08 AM)mikesez Wrote: Believe what you want about me Spock dude.  Let me know if we see in person.  I'll buy you a beer.  You like it hoppy or light?

I just like beer.

Me too!

In seriousness though, that does kind of bring us back to this thread's original topic doesn't it? Cool
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

You got to be all kinds of stupid to fall for the left vs right garbage. It's all a game and lies. Take account and see it for what it is. It's divide and conquer and take your right from self defense. Give it and they will take it.