Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You go, Marco

We have one vote for dead children. Any others? Bueller?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-06-2018, 06:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Grand total, I’ve listened to Alex Jones speak for about 45 seconds. It immediately became clear to me this guy is a whack job. I’m disheartened to know he has any kind of following.

There appears to be an ever increasing segment of the population that isn't interested in following anyone who isn't a whack job.  It's starting to go from disheartening to a little scary.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I just find it funny that the people who praised InfoWars are suddenly putting it down.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(09-08-2018, 11:29 AM)Kotite Wrote: I just find it funny that the people who praised InfoWars are suddenly putting it down.

I listened to info wars from 2013-2015 during that time I found many of his conspiracy far fetched but was intrigued by a commentator equally critical of Bush and Obama. He was one of a few voices correctly pointing out the similar foreign and domestic polices of both parties. From 2000-2016 my entire adult life we've had wealth redistribution, foreign intervention, and domestic survaliance from both parties. Alex Jones had my support in demonstrating this. Then somewhere around the end of 2015 he started to get really deep into conspiracies. He jumped on the Trump train very early started flooding his show with baseless rumors like a gay Rubio night club photo, smeared Ted Cruz for banking relationships, completely ignored Rand Paul (someone he use to say was our best hope to turn the tide of authoritarians). Meanhwile he never uttered a word of distrust with a previously open liberal new yorker. The Republican primary and his coverage is when I completely stopped listening. Every once in a while I'll tune in to see if he barks at things Trump has done that he shouted from to rooftop against Bush and Obama and he's silent. He used to pound previous administration's for using war power acts instead of going through congress, Trump does it and nothing. 

Then he grandstands at events and keeps talking about his toughness, the act got old now I can't stand him. Some of the stuff he said have been proven completely false, the Boston bombing is the one I rememeber the most. He swore it was going to be a right wing setup false flag. They where going to pin it on an anti-tax movement and then when they took the kid alive he said he was a patsy and didn't do it. 

It's a shame because the good points he does make or the things he has exposed are washed out by his craziness.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

There are a few hosts at Infowars worth looking at listening to. 

Millie is totally hot well-informed and there was one named McAdoo who was smokin' hot well-spoken but I don't think she's there anymore.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-08-2018, 11:29 AM)Kotite Wrote: I just find it funny that the people who praised InfoWars are suddenly putting it down.

Like who?

I'm pretty sure most people supported Alex Jones's right to free speech no matter how outlandish. That doesn't mean we agree with the things he says. Having said that, he isn't always wrong even though he's a lunatic.

(09-07-2018, 11:16 AM)FBT Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 10:06 AM)Kane Wrote: Is Alex Jones a bit of a whack-o?
Yes.
Does that discredit everything he's ever said or made public? Not at all.
If you wade through the lizard people stuff, you can find substantial material lol

Alex Jones is a whack-a-doodle. The thing is, there's nothing illegal about that, and if that was a factor in banishing him from Twitter, or any other social media platform, then I'd like to know when other nut jobs on the left are going to suffer similar consequences.  Hell, the entire lineup at MSNBC is just as deluded as Jones is, so should we expect to see them banished to guerrilla tactics like this nonsense to get air time?

I liked Rubio and supported his senatorial bid.  I had a chance to meet him when he was an unknown candidate speaking to crowds of 10-15 people.  It was clear the guy had the polish and grasp of issues to be a serious candidate, and when he won the senate seat, it was a rewarding outcome.  However, since getting into the senate, he has quickly evolved into just another politician.  After running on immigration reform as part of his platform, his decision to join in with the gang of 8 to basically provide blanket amnesty really was disappointing.  That was the beginning of a string of instances where Marco pretty much sold out for a seat at the table.  

He's still a good guy, but I think that as time progresses, he becomes more and more of a puppet for the establishment.

My thoughts exactly.  I really liked Rubio during the primaries, but he's basically become "one of them", that being part of the establishment (aka the swamp).

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-10-2018, 01:56 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 11:16 AM)FBT Wrote: Alex Jones is a whack-a-doodle. The thing is, there's nothing illegal about that, and if that was a factor in banishing him from Twitter, or any other social media platform, then I'd like to know when other nut jobs on the left are going to suffer similar consequences.  Hell, the entire lineup at MSNBC is just as deluded as Jones is, so should we expect to see them banished to guerrilla tactics like this nonsense to get air time?

I liked Rubio and supported his senatorial bid.  I had a chance to meet him when he was an unknown candidate speaking to crowds of 10-15 people.  It was clear the guy had the polish and grasp of issues to be a serious candidate, and when he won the senate seat, it was a rewarding outcome.  However, since getting into the senate, he has quickly evolved into just another politician.  After running on immigration reform as part of his platform, his decision to join in with the gang of 8 to basically provide blanket amnesty really was disappointing.  That was the beginning of a string of instances where Marco pretty much sold out for a seat at the table.  

He's still a good guy, but I think that as time progresses, he becomes more and more of a puppet for the establishment.

My thoughts exactly.  I really liked Rubio during the primaries, but he's basically become "one of them", that being part of the establishment (aka the swamp).

Everyone in Washington is awful.  I don't want the democratic social party to gain power that is for sure but jeez these Republicans have no principals.  Everything they run on is just lip service when they come back home.  You get to Washington and they throw a file on your new desk with everything in your life and you start towing the line.

I got a through probing when I joined the Navy.  You hear jokes about them talking to Kindergarten teachers and it is a laugh but they are just about that thorough. In the age of social media it is much easier to investigate individuals.

One of my podcast suggested Rubio should have said, "I know who you are Bill Hicks".
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.