Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who do I start in Week 1? Will help in return!

ESPN Scoring with PPR. I need help filling the following positions for Week 1, thanks.

RB:
RB: 

WR:
WR:

RB/WR:
RB/WR:

Le'Veon Bell @ Cleveland
James Conner @ Cleveland
Alex Collins vs. Buffalo
Lamar Miller @ New England
Sony Michel vs. Houston
Juju Smith-Schuster @ Cleveland
Davante Adams vs. Chicago
Amari Cooper vs. LA Rams
Sammy Watkins @ LA Chargers
Robby Anderson @ Detroit
Nelson Agholor vs. Atlanta
Mohamed Sanu @ Philly

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I’d have gone:

RB - Lamar Miller
RB - James Connor
WR - Amari Cooper
WR - Sammy Watkins
RB/WR - JuJu
RB/WR - Davante Adams

And obviously Bell for Connor when he’s back. JuJu should do well against the Browns with the main concern focused on Brown with Bell out.

(09-07-2018, 02:45 AM)Brindle91 Wrote: I’d have gone:

RB - Lamar Miller
RB - James Connor
WR - Amari Cooper
WR - Sammy Watkins
RB/WR - JuJu
RB/WR - Davante Adams

And obviously Bell for Connor when he’s back. JuJu should do well against the Browns with the main concern focused on Brown with Bell out.

I agree with this for Week 1.  I think the Steelers are going to ride Conner this week, even if Bell returns on Friday.

Thanks all. I don't feel as strongly about Sammy Watkins as you do so I'm going to do that except change out Alex Collins for Watkins. I could have started Agholor last night and have done well in PPR.

(09-07-2018, 09:45 AM)Brett Wrote: Thanks all. I don't feel as strongly about Sammy Watkins as you do so I'm going to do that except change out Alex Collins for Watkins. I could have started Agholor last night and have done well in PPR.
Collins is 100% the right play. Sammy is garbage.

Collins is going up against the Bills and they stink.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-07-2018, 10:30 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 09:45 AM)Brett Wrote: Thanks all. I don't feel as strongly about Sammy Watkins as you do so I'm going to do that except change out Alex Collins for Watkins. I could have started Agholor last night and have done well in PPR.
Collins is 100% the right play. Sammy is garbage.

Collins is going up against the Bills and they stink.

I agree here.