Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Texans' Clowney wouldn't mind deal like Mack, Donald

Texans' Clowney wouldn't mind deal like Mack, Donald

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ack-donald

Jadeveon Clowney has watched fellow members of his 2014 draft class receive lucrative extensions and the Houston Texans linebacker says he wants to be "up there with them."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh yeah, he's definitely on the same level as those two.   Rolleyes
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Laughing

I'm sure he does want to be paid like them. I would too, but Like Clowney, I'm nowhere near their talent level.

I, for one, would love to see the Texans expend that kind of cap space on him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-07-2018, 05:35 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: I, for one, would love to see the Texans expend that kind of cap space on him.

It's not going to happen.

After watching Mack yesterday, it’s very clear that while Clowney is a good player he is no where close to the Khalil Mack Aaron Donald level.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Please pay him Texans, just like Mack

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk