Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Falcons at Eagles

I can't imagine either team being any good this year. I think when Wentz comes back they have a chance, hopefully its soon for their sake. I know week 1 is an odd week, but my goodness did both of these teams play like doo doo.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Legit learned nothing about these teams....Eagles didn't look great and do not understand why they didnt use Ajayi until the second half. They kind of gave Foles a Bortles plan of just hit the easy stuff and dont throw too many dumb passes. Wentz changes this team completely, because he was the best player in the NFL last year before he got hurt.

Welp, Jalen was right about Matt Ryan. Hopefully he was right about Eli.

Well... [Image: fb8709392adb7985ece0cd0aedf688d9.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Eagles D is legit. Hence the Falcons struggles. That Dline was all over Average Matt
Eagles offense was sputtering and I agree with an earlier sentiment... while the game is close (which is was the whole time) run the crap out of Ajayi.

Also +1 for Philly Special v 2.0

Neither of these teams deserved to win. Falcons just tried to beat themselves and the Eagles let them.
No pain, no gain.

Keanu Neal tore his ACL....HUGE loss for the Falcons!! Also, he tore it on that turn up by Ertz and then came back in the game later, that's insane.

This is why I normally don't watch non-Jag NFL games. Minus the emotional connection to the Jaguars, the NFL product is increasingly unwatchable.

I guar-on-tee the league office told the refs to tone down the helmet penalties on Thursday. I believe they will go heavy with helmet flags on Sunday to try to establish a precedent.

And hey NFL, what is a catch again? You keep re-defining it then don't adhere to your own definition.

If Wentz was 100% and ready to go last night there's a good chance that the Eagles probably double their score against them.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-06-2018, 11:02 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Welp I STILL don’t know what a catch is.

At this point does anyone?  The same with PI, it is all arbitrary depending on the whims of the flag thrower.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

So Ramsey was right about Ryan?He was terrible in the redzone

(09-07-2018, 10:36 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 11:02 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Welp I STILL don’t know what a catch is.

At this point does anyone?  The same with PI, it is all arbitrary depending on the whims of the flag thrower.

I was hopeful after the first slight bobble by Philly was ruled "as stands" they might have figured it out. Then Julio apparently didn't catch it. 

I know they are trained to lean towards not changing a call. But when it's obvious, you have to.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS