Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blaine Gabbert in at QB for the Titans

(09-10-2018, 01:22 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 11:30 PM)Treestone Ice Wrote: After all your jibber jabber all offseason?

Tacks need to get hard. Hope Vrabel can pull it off

Lol, what exactly is Vrabel going to be pulling off to make the Titans hard?

Laughing

Sorry man, but wow..you could've worded that so much better.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-12-2018, 07:57 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 01:22 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Tacks need to get hard. Hope Vrabel can pull it off

Lol, what exactly is Vrabel going to be pulling off to make the Titans hard?

Laughing

Sorry man, but wow..you could've worded that so much better.

I think i worded it just right  Big Grin
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Well apparently Gabbert and Mariota are both expected to play this week according to Vrabel?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-14-2018, 02:38 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Well apparently Gabbert and Mariota are both expected to play this week according to Vrabel?

My God, he's like a college coach trying to run a 2 QB offense.. [BLEEP]

(09-14-2018, 02:38 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Well apparently Gabbert and Mariota are both expected to play this week according to Vrabel?

Planning ahead for when Mariota gets hurt again.  Smart coach.

(09-14-2018, 03:19 PM)Mikey Wrote:

Planning ahead for when Mariota gets hurt again.  Smart coach.

I think it goes deeper than that.. I think there's already a QB controversy.

(09-14-2018, 03:24 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 03:19 PM)Mikey Wrote: Planning ahead for when Mariota gets hurt again.  Smart coach.

I think it goes deeper than that.. I think there's already a QB controversy.

Gabbert keeps killing the running QB jobs. Got Kap benched and now going to get Mariota benched
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-14-2018, 03:07 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:

I agree, after I read that quote I had to pick the tinhorns, I think the Titans have more talent, but anyone who thinks Gabbs is bringing something to the game is playing to lose.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

It’s week 2 and the tacks are already in meltdown mode. So awesome.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(09-14-2018, 03:07 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:

This is rich.  How'd you like that wildcat?  Ran it right up your [BLEEP].  And the fake punt....yeah Vrabel sucks....
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(09-17-2018, 01:33 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 03:07 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: My God, he's like a college coach trying to run a 2 QB offense.. [BLEEP]

This is rich.  How'd you like that wildcat?  Ran it right up your [BLEEP].  And the fake punt....yeah Vrabel sucks....

No offense; but beyond the fake punt, that was an ugly game and it seemed like neither team wanted to win there for awhile. 

At least it didn’t end in a tie like other certain games

(09-17-2018, 03:34 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 01:33 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: This is rich.  How'd you like that wildcat?  Ran it right up your [BLEEP].  And the fake punt....yeah Vrabel sucks....

No offense; but beyond the fake punt, that was an ugly game and it seemed like neither team wanted to win there for awhile. 

I actually fully expected to lose.  We were literally down to practice squad players at the tackle position and a below average backup QB.  We had zero business winning that game.  I give all the credit to the coaching staff for manufacturing a win, albeit an ugly win.  And shame on O'Brien for letting it happen.  He should be ashamed of himself.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(09-17-2018, 03:41 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 03:34 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: No offense; but beyond the fake punt, that was an ugly game and it seemed like neither team wanted to win there for awhile. 

I actually fully expected to lose.  We were literally down to practice squad players at the tackle position and a below average backup QB.  We had zero business winning that game.  I give all the credit to the coaching staff for manufacturing a win, albeit an ugly win.  And shame on O'Brien for letting it happen.  He should be ashamed of himself.

Understandable, I just don’t see why CB needs to talk smack since 1. Again, it seemed like neither team wanted to win. It’s the equivalent of the respective militaries of Luxembourg and Lesotho smack talking 2. Vrabel actually turned in a good coaching job despite CB’s dire predictions

(09-17-2018, 05:22 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 03:41 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: I actually fully expected to lose.  We were literally down to practice squad players at the tackle position and a below average backup QB.  We had zero business winning that game.  I give all the credit to the coaching staff for manufacturing a win, albeit an ugly win.  And shame on O'Brien for letting it happen.  He should be ashamed of himself.

Understandable, I just don’t see why CB needs to talk smack since 1. Again, it seemed like neither team wanted to win. It’s the equivalent of the respective militaries of Luxembourg and Lesotho smack talking 2. Vrabel actually turned in a good coaching job despite CB’s dire predictions

Easy there....we did sweep you guys last year.  And who is CB?

Every year is a new year....like the cheatriots just found out.....Jaguars have really long memories.
Life ain't easy at the Bank.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-17-2018, 05:50 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 05:22 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Understandable, I just don’t see why CB needs to talk smack since 1. Again, it seemed like neither team wanted to win. It’s the equivalent of the respective militaries of Luxembourg and Lesotho smack talking 2. Vrabel actually turned in a good coaching job despite CB’s dire predictions

CB is what they call the turndownforwatt homer. 
Where is he anyway?
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-17-2018, 06:03 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: Every year is a new year....like the cheatriots just found out.....Jaguars have really long memories.

For sure...y'all are still pissed about 1999  Big Grin

Hoping for a good game Sunday.

Now that we've avenged the AFCCG, sweeping the tacks would be a nice addition.

(09-17-2018, 06:19 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 06:03 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: Every year is a new year....like the cheatriots just found out.....Jaguars have really long memories.

For sure...y'all are still pissed about 1999  Big Grin

Hoping for a good game Sunday.

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-17-2018, 05:50 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 05:22 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Understandable, I just don’t see why CB needs to talk smack since 1. Again, it seemed like neither team wanted to win. It’s the equivalent of the respective militaries of Luxembourg and Lesotho smack talking 2. Vrabel actually turned in a good coaching job despite CB’s dire predictions

I was talking within the context of this past game between your Tacks and the Tinhorns. It was an ugly game between, for at least that day, two teams which weren’t looking hot. And CB is Carr Bombed, also known as turndownforwatt