Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Titans suffer key injuries (merged)

Titans suffer three key injuries in loss to Dolphins

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...o-dolphins

An odd afternoon in Miami has started to become a difficult one for Tennessee. The Titans lost Marcus Mariota (elbow), Taylor Lewan (concussion) and Delanie Walker (foot) to injuries in the defeat.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My contribution to this thread is to point out that the tack uni's look great........until you see that garish thing on the shoulder pad that makes it look like a failed 3d effect.

Shame
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Walker dislocates ankle, Titans suffer key injuries

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...y-injuries

An odd afternoon in Miami has started to become a difficult one for Tennessee. The Titans lost Marcus Mariota (elbow), Taylor Lewan (concussion) and Delanie Walker (leg) to injuries in the defeat.

(09-09-2018, 10:25 PM)Tack Wrote: Walker dislocates ankle, Titans suffer key injuries

An odd afternoon in Miami has started to become a difficult one for Tennessee. The Titans lost Marcus Mariota (elbow), Taylor Lewan (concussion) and Delanie Walker (leg) to injuries in the defeat.

I feel bad for the players that got hurt. I feel good for the fans.

(09-09-2018, 11:28 PM)Treestone Ice Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 10:25 PM)Tack Wrote: Walker dislocates ankle, Titans suffer key injuries

I feel bad for the players that got hurt. I feel good for the fans.

My sentiments exactly. Hope the players heal up quickly and get back on the field. After the Jags game
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Yeah I thought their uniforms looked good but not as good as ours.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I thought their Uni's looked like the 2017 Jags minus the helmets.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 01:09 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

For what its worth, mariotas 2 int's were the two passes he threw after losing feeling in his hand, but also fwiw, he had another 2 hour delay to shake it off.
And also fwiw, his passes looked pretty weak beforehand. He may be playing out his contract here. Dont think he's resigned unless he balls out at some point.

Bummed about walker. Recover well old man

And congrats on your win jags. Got to watch your game during the first 2 hr delay. Your uni's look great. I like our all whites as well..
[Image: incredulous.gif]