Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How did everyone do?

With week one of fantasy football now in the books, how did everyone do? Personally, I had a fantastic week. I went 3-0 in my NFL leagues and Saturday, I won my college football league as well. I was top scorer in my money league this week, despite making the bad decision of starting Dak Prescott over Case Keenum and Leonard Fournette leaving our game early. Luckily, Tyreek Hill had a monster week and saved me by scoring 46 points. I still have Brandin Cooks playing tonight, but my opponent has no more players, so everything I get from here on out is just icing on the cake. Hopefully, after missing out on the playoffs last year, after scoring the most points in my league, (thanks to a 6 game losing streak to end the season,) I can continue this run of good luck. Good luck everyone!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 04:01 AM by Brindle91.)

I got off to a shocking start. Baring in mind everyone was playing the later games bar two of my starters (one being Big Ben) so I was already 70 points behind. Tyreek Hill got me right back in it too but it wasn’t enough. I’m 0-1 but would have been 1-0 if I’d have started DeShaun Jackson & Case Keenum over the garbage can that is Big Ben.

2-2

Not too bad, won in my money leagues. And came out with $20 this week. My friend is a Giants fan and we were matched up week 1. Bet me $10 on the NY/Jax game and $10 on the FF matchup
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I just traded Case Keenum from the bench for Deshaun Watson, do I throw Watson in as a starter over Big Ben now?

(09-11-2018, 08:59 AM)Brindle91 Wrote: I just traded Case Keenum from the bench for Deshaun Watson, do I throw Watson in as a starter over Big Ben now?

I would have rolled with Case...
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-11-2018, 09:29 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I would have rolled with Case...

Don’t tell me that now! Haha

I was thinking about the rushes and throws to Hopkins

First time playing fantasy football in my life, second week: second win. I have a really hard matchup coming up with what looks like an all-star team, plus Mixon is out so that hurts me a lot. But so far, I am really happy with my first two games in fantasy football Smile

I'm now 6-0 in my three NFL leagues and 2-1 in my college league. So far, so good. I'm still top scorer in my money league and I have a 1 game lead in my division.

In one league I'm the second highest scoring team.
With an 0-2 record.

Last week on another team I had Blake and Cole chillin on the bench.... cuz ya know, they are just stash guys not real fantasy plays.
I'm 1-1 in that league. Lost by 2 points last week.

Even though the Jags sucked, I had a great week in Fantasy Football. I won in all three of my NFL leagues and I continued dominating in my NCAA league. I'm now 7-1 in my college football league. In my NFL leagues, I am 5-3, 5-2 and 4-3. We had a double header one week in my money league, so that's why I have 8 total games in that league. Next week I'm probably gonna lose in my money league. Melvin Gordon is on a bye and Fournette is probably not gonna play. I'm gonna be forced to start Chris Carson and Royce Freeman. Not a very threatening RB tandem.