Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week In the AFC South-Week 2

Brutal 1-2 this week, but I got the important game. Good for the colts and congrats to the titans for squeaking by the awful texans at home.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 08:05 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(09-13-2018, 10:07 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Forgot to play last week:
Revised - tinhorns - after reading that piece about both Mariota and Gabbert playing, I have decided Vrabel is an idiot. Will no longer pick him.
Skins - looked good last week, this one feels the most shaky to me tho.
Jags - FULLL HOMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1-2, but I got the only one that mattered!
Titans are a decent defensive team, but they are definitely not on the Jags level at all. And the Texans window is straight up shut. Watt is done. Watson is back to earth.

IDK what to think of Luck. He definitely doesn't look as good as he used to. The 1:1 TD to INT isn't impressive either, and yet the Colts won. Weird. He did have some late game drives that were good tho. Doesn't matter tho, the division is the Jaguars to lose at this point.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 08:06 PM by Bullseye.)

1-2 this week, but like last week, I will gladly take it!!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(09-13-2018, 08:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 1-3 overall.  With that being said I'm going to try this again.  

tittians

colts

Jags

Colts and tittians end up 1 game behind jags .

3-0 this week. 

overall now 4-3

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

well, went 1-2 since I didn't expect the tacks or the clots to win.
But picked the all important Jaguars!
now 5-2
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-16-2018, 10:55 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: 4-0 last week..

Texans
Colts
JAGS- No 4nette, but BLAKE throws for 300 yds a solid 13/15 on screens and GRANT has 100 yds in rec.

GO JAGS

WEEK- 2-1 
Overall- 6-1. 

Definitely didn't see Blaine beating the Texans. That's a bad L for the Texans.

1-2 this week.

3-4 overall. JAGS 2-0 THOUGH

(09-13-2018, 07:37 AM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: 2-2 last week

Texans
Skins
Jags

1-2 this week 3-4 overall.
Didn’t see the tinhorns stinking it up as bad as they did and didn’t see the clots winning on the road.

Feels good to crush the pats tho :-)
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Ouch.

1 -2 for the week

4 -3 for the year
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

It's amazing that our divisional friends all think they have great qbs and Bortles is trash....

Best of the lot

Well I went 1-2 this week but that 1 is SOOOOOO sweet

1-2 this week
5-2 so far
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 09:39 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

1-2 but the one is the tacks so i should get bonus points. Only me and snow wolf saw that coming. Shoutout to the wolf.

3-4 overall

And congrats to the jags. Impressive win. Heres hoping you guys get the emotional letdown next wk after winning the one circled on the schedule.  Big Grin
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Like most, 1-2 this week.

1-2 this week and 4-3 overall, but got the only game that mattered! Swiggity swooty, tacks!

(09-13-2018, 12:09 PM)foo895 Wrote: Jags
texans
colts

3-1 last week
3-1 overall

2-1 this week.
5-2 overall.

(09-16-2018, 09:36 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: 1-2 but the one is the tacks so i should get bonus points. Only me and snow wolf saw that coming. Shoutout to the wolf.

3-4 overall

And congrats to the jags. Impressive win. Heres hoping you guys get the emotional letdown next wk after winning the one circled on the schedule.  Big Grin
I wouldn’t count on that. Marrone, Campbell, and Smith do a great job keeping this team pretty grounded. And who is going to the the QB next week? Our defense got embarrassed by Gabbert last season and I have a hard time believing he’s going to beat this defense 2 years in a row. If it’s Marglass Mariota....well we might retire him at halftime. ;-)
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(09-16-2018, 10:44 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 09:36 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: 1-2 but the one is the tacks so i should get bonus points. Only me and snow wolf saw that coming. Shoutout to the wolf.

3-4 overall

I wouldn’t count on that. Marrone, Campbell, and Smith do a great job keeping this team pretty grounded. And who is going to the the QB next week? Our defense got embarrassed by Gabbert last season and I have a hard time believing he’s going to beat this defense 2 years in a row. If it’s Marglass Mariota....well we might retire him at halftime. ;-)

Yes you were great today.. i saw you making plays all over the field. You should be proud.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Colts game was surprising. Not sure how Washington could only muster 9 points.
No pain, no gain.

3-4 overall

Hey now, I picked the titans. 

2-1 on the week
6-1 overall

How did the Redskins offense look so putrid against that Indy D? That's the shocker for me.

Brutal week. Teams played flat. Went 1-2 but got the one that counts...Jags win! Sliding into week three 3-4 overall.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]