Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ravens vs Bengals

AJ Green with 3 TDs at the beginning of the 2nd quarter.  Looks like Green is healthy again

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

1 for 6.

Sawft
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Ravens miss Jimmy Smith

(09-13-2018, 10:19 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ravens miss Jimmy Smith

So do the jags.

The NFL was trying to convince us that TNF games wouldn't suck with their commercials. They lied. That game was trash last night.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-14-2018, 01:00 PM)Caldrac Wrote: The NFL was trying to convince us that TNF games wouldn't suck with their commercials. They lied. That game was trash last night.

It was better than the Falcons/Eagles game at least
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I think TNF has shown itself to be a bad idea.
The short week is what does it. Guys can't get healthy enough if nicked and game planning/reps suffer.

I realize it's a cash cow that isn't going away anytime soon. But they should go back to Sundays and MNF.

ATL/Philly should have been better
Cincy/Balt not sure why they scheduled this
NYJ/Browns why?
Vikes/Rams should be good, probably will suck
clots/Pats COULD be good but I think too many people expected return of the luck to be better than he will be
Eagles/Giants yay more divisional action featuring a terrible team from a large market
Broncos/Cards what about last season made anyone think this would be must see TV on Thursday Night?
Phins/tinhorns... it doesn't get any better....

And it's like this every year.
and you know everyone can't wait for the return of the annual tack/jag TNF barn burner

In regards to TNF injuries, for what its worth, studies have been done showing that there is no higher rate of injury fpr TNF than there is for Sunday or MNF
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I like TNF. I wish there was a game on every day of the week. But I’m also not a fan that requires a good close nail biter type of game.

The Bengals flat out whipped em and AJ Green was a man. The Manning vs Brady days are over. So sometimes the games are boring but it don’t really bother me.

(09-14-2018, 08:29 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I like TNF. I wish there was a game on every day of the week. But I’m also not a fan that requires a good close nail biter type of game.

The Bengals flat out whipped em and AJ Green was a man. The Manning vs Brady days are over. So sometimes the games are boring but it don’t really bother me.

A bad game is still better than a day without one.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Ravens really need to rely on Alex Collins more. He reminds me a little of MJD. Not sure if he’s in doghouse or they just like buck Allen more. It’s really not helping my fantasy team either.

Honestly. How our game tomorrow with the Patriots didn't land on somebody's desk with a question asking "Hey, why in the [BLEEP] is this not being aired on Sunday Night Football?" is beyond baffling.

Instead on Sunday night we get subjected to the same overrated teams in two of the most overrated and over saturated markets in the NFL. Dallas and New York. Two teams that weren't even in the play-off race last year.

AFC Championship Game Rematch Or Overrated Markets With Lackluster Story? Hmmm.... what to do..... what to do....

That's another failure by the NFL to capitalize on the chance to give our market more exposure coming fresh off the memories of most fans in a game that was honestly the most competitive overall out of the play-off picture last year with the obvious exception of the Superbowl.

It's a shame.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."