Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Browns releasing Josh Gordon

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018, 04:02 PM by p_rushing.)

someone needs to drive up the cost

Will be harder to stop them with a WR, but who knows if he can stay clean there

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Of course... The refs concede that they cannot win it for the Patriots anymore because Brady just does not have enough talent on offense to win (even with ZERO penalties ever called on them).
Suddenly a team wants to trade one of the best receivers in the game to the Patriots...

You cant write this stuff.

A conditional 5th for Gordon, Pats get better if he stays clean

If we were the Patriots, some mystery team would suddenly trade us one of the top LT's in the league for a 5th rounder. Must be nice.

(09-15-2018, 08:49 PM)p_rushing Wrote: What is his contract like? I'd say 4th round if he plays in the rest of the games and produces, 7th round if he gets suspended.

There is no reason to trade or release him unless he relapsed. Not sure how he gets traded if they know something. I would make sure the medical includes drugs and alcohol testing.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

you were super close. Went for a 5th, and New England gets back a 7th if he doesn't play 10 games

really, really hope Jax is listed as one of the teams that inquired.

The Patriots are pretty hurt at WR. Makes sense. Gordon is a top ten talent at the position when he's not too busy being a [BLEEP] up off the field. I guess a 5th RD pick is worth the risk.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Didnt the Pats turn down a better offer from the Browns for JimmyG?
Shouldve kept Gordon away from the Pats out of spite.

haHa....he won't make the end of the season
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I'm so torn here. I want Gordon to get clean and healthy as a person. I want him suspended forever from NE.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Meh,

Not gonna matter. The Patriots Defense is absolutely atrocious. They should focus on bringing in guys for that side of the ball. They sux bad.

(09-17-2018, 04:29 PM)TheSchmidt Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 08:49 PM)p_rushing Wrote: What is his contract like? I'd say 4th round if he plays in the rest of the games and produces, 7th round if he gets suspended.

There is no reason to trade or release him unless he relapsed. Not sure how he gets traded if they know something. I would make sure the medical includes drugs and alcohol testing.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

you were super close. Went for a 5th, and New England gets back a 7th if he doesn't play 10 games

really, really hope Jax is listed as one of the teams that inquired.

Maybe they chose NE because they expect NE's fifth round pick to be higher than Jacksonville's. Smile

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Someone needs to TMZ Gordon for a bit. It won't be hard to get some tape to send to the League office.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato