Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vontae Davis

Retires at halftime...

Only in Buffalo...can't really blame him considering his employer.

Like leaving at lunch and not coming back....what person stuck in a crappy job hasn't dreamed of that?  LOL
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My question is this....do you really think he would have still done that if the game was closer or they were blowing out the Chargers at halftime? I don't think so.

He's a quitter, plain and simple.

I really cannot think of something that a professional athlete could do as it pertains to sportsmanship that is as classless as that move was. Truly pitiful.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quitting on your team like that whether it's sports, the military or a job shows a real lack of character and dignity.  The guy is a chump and a coward.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I just cannot fathom doing this. There is no way, absolutely no way that I would walk away from the field during a game. If you don't want to play any longer, that's fine. Go sit on the bench or hang out in the Locker Room. But to leave the stadium??? In the middle of the game???
GTFOH with that.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-18-2018, 09:36 AM)Deacon Wrote: I just cannot fathom doing this. There is no way, absolutely no way that I would walk away from the field during a game. If you don't want to play any longer, that's fine. Go sit on the bench or hang out in the Locker Room. But to leave the stadium??? In the middle of the game???
GTFOH with that.

Seriously. On XM they were talking about and basically said the same thing. Tell the coach your head isn't in it, put the backup in, you're there in an emergency, and that you want to talk with him Monday. 

But don't just leave.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Davis is a head case. Has been for years now.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato