Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans fans are doing a lot of talking

https://gotitans.com/threads/jags-are-ju...898/page-1
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags - 24
stinkin-flaming-thumbtacks - 6

What a joke. Literally like 2 guys there talking big. Most were complimentary of the Jags.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Poor tacks....when lame gabbert comes back to The Bank.....
he's going to have flashbacks of all the grass he ate
and go all fetal.
Jags 35-tacks 10
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-17-2018, 05:59 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: Poor tacks....when lame gabbert comes back to The Bank.....
and go all fetal.
Jags 35-tacks 10

Easy there. He did beat us least year with the Cards

(09-17-2018, 07:06 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 05:59 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: Poor tacks....when lame gabbert comes back to The Bank.....
and go all fetal.
Jags 35-tacks 10

Easy there. He did beat us least year with the Cards

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Hes going down hard this time.
20-10 Jags.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(09-17-2018, 01:27 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: What a joke.  Literally like 2 guys there talking big.  Most were complimentary of the Jags.

So then the Titans fans are still doing a lot of talking...right? Did I say how they were talking?
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018, 10:07 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

Let them talk. They’re still living in the past thinking what happened last year has any bearing on what’s going to happen this year. They’re thinking that because we had the pats “circled on the calendar” and that we beat them that somehow we’re going to come out flat against them. What makes them think that we don’t have EVERY game circled especially since they swept us last year? They better believe that this team wants payback and they better be ready this Sunday, because I have a feeling they’re going to be out to crush them.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

The Tacks under Mularkey were built to beat us. They ran the ball well and stopped the run well. Occasionally burned an aggressive defense with a deeper pass or the QB using his legs.

If they try to finesse us, they will get stomped the [BLEEP] out. If they play power and Blake is down, it will be a close game.

Ill give them the 2 wins last season and I haven't pitched to much flack back at titans fans but good lord those guys are hanging on to that crap like it was a playoff win. You have to at least admit the second win was against a jag team who had already clinched the division and a playoff spot while pushing about 25% of their play book during the final game of the season. Ill give them the first win hands down, they got us, but lets not act like they took on a jag team hitting them with a full fist in the second game.

(09-17-2018, 10:04 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Let them talk. They’re still living in the past thinking what happened last year has any bearing on what’s going to happen this year. They’re thinking that because we had the pats “circled on the calendar” and that we beat them that somehow we’re going to come out flat against them. What makes them think that we don’t have EVERY game circled especially since they swept us last year? They better believe that this team wants payback and they better be ready this Sunday, because I have a feeling they’re going to be out to crush them.

What happened last year didn't even have any bearing on last year but these dummies love thumping their chest over it  Laughing

They might be doing a lot of talking... but who the hell can understand what they’re saying??

(09-18-2018, 04:28 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 10:04 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Let them talk. They’re still living in the past thinking what happened last year has any bearing on what’s going to happen this year. They’re thinking that because we had the pats “circled on the calendar” and that we beat them that somehow we’re going to come out flat against them. What makes them think that we don’t have EVERY game circled especially since they swept us last year? They better believe that this team wants payback and they better be ready this Sunday, because I have a feeling they’re going to be out to crush them.

What happened last year didn't even have any bearing on last year but these dummies love thumping their chest over it  Laughing

Best them twice last year and the post season would've rolled through Duval.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-18-2018, 04:56 PM)Jags Wrote: They might be doing a lot of talking... but who the hell can understand what they’re saying??
It's the air whistling thru the rotten nubs that were once teeth. Makes it very hard to understand. Laughing
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

They caught us once last year......game two wasn't going to make any difference.
The Jaguars in their current form are something these yahoos have never seen before.....
they're too dumb to be afraid.
Just let them believe they have a chance....like the cheatriots did,
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

This brings to light a cool point though...

At the beginning of last season, I was worried due to the on again-off again nature of the team, but then something straightened out. Was it the LAR game where the team caught one on the chin and had to straighten out? Was it the Indianapolis game where they rolled over a cupcake?

Or was it gradual? The kind of thing where the members slowly realized the success that they were having was due to the work they put in and the commitment grew and grew?
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(09-20-2018, 09:59 AM)Deacon Wrote: This brings to light a cool point though...

At the beginning of last season, I was worried due to the on again-off again nature of the team, but then something straightened out. Was it the LAR game where the team caught one on the chin and had to straighten out? Was it the Indianapolis game where they rolled over a cupcake?

Or was it gradual? The kind of thing where the members slowly realized the success that they were having was due to the work they put in and the commitment grew and grew?

I'm gonna say the latter.  We sucked for so long it took awhile to realize we were actually good.  Also factor in a young team overall.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(09-20-2018, 07:30 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 04:28 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: What happened last year didn't even have any bearing on last year but these dummies love thumping their chest over it  Laughing

Best them twice last year and the post season would've rolled through Duval.

I'm not sure what you mean. The Patriots were 13-3.