Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags/ stinking flaming tacks score predictions.

31 - 10 Jags
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

28-10 Jags win
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Depends if Fournette is playing right?
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 03:58 PM by Brett.)

"Titan Up!" "Reignite the Fire!" "Touchdown Titans!"

That's all I hear throughout the year here in Nashville. Screw the Titans.

24-10 Jaguars.

Here's the spread if anyone is interested:
At Jacksonville -7 Tennessee 39.5
So I think it's going to be a 1 score game, 21-14 Jags
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

3-0.

Jags score a FG on the opening drive, which takes 10 mintues. Defense holds, and Jags eat the clock for the rest of the half. tacks pull a Vontae Davis and collectively retire before Q3 can begin.

Reality prediction: 27-13, but it ain't really that close.

Jags - 24
stinkinflamingtacks - 6

Jags 20, Tacks 14

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 12:29 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I KNOW IT'S ONLY TUESDAY @ 12:28pm BUT IS IT TOO EARLY TO START TAILGATING ?

(09-18-2018, 12:28 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I KNOW IT'S ONLY TUESDAY @ 12:28pm BUT IS IT TOO EARLY TO START TAILGATING ?

Wait, you stopped? Damn. No wonder I am so damned drunk.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

24-10. I wouldn’t expect a shootout game plan. I think the Jags D dominates this week after the offense feasted against pats. We saw both sides of the line kind of swap back and forth last year.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

38-9 Jags win in a pure beatdown!

Jax 28
Trash 6

I want a lot of sacks.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 03:15 PM by Caldrac.)

Jaguars - 27
Flaming Thumbtacks - 17

As long as they stay aggressive on offense. I really don't think that teams stand a chance to beat us anymore. I can live with Bortles throwing an INT here and there if he's throwing multiple touchdowns around the field on a weekly basis. But I hope they can keep opponents guessing defensively.

I really felt that our match up with New England would be the hardest game on our schedule during the regular season. Now I am looking at the Chiefs and Eagles (Wentz has been cleared to play) as the two biggest games left on the schedule where it can probably go either way. I think the rest of our games are very winnable.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-18-2018, 01:33 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Jaguars - 27
Flaming Thumbtacks - 17

As long as they stay aggressive on offense. I really don't think that teams stand a chance to beat us anymore. I can live with Bortles throwing an INT here and there if he's throwing multiple touchdowns around the field on a weekly basis. But I hope they can keep opponents guessing defensively.

I really felt that our match up with New England would be the hardest game on our schedule during the regular season. Now I am looking at the Chiefs and Eagles (Wentz has been cleared to play) as the two biggest games left on the schedule where it can probably go either way. I think the rest our very winnable.
Chiefs offense is scaaaaaary.

Away 10
Home 17

56-9 jags

Divisional game brings back the worry warriors
Jags win close one
17-12

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 03:20 PM by Caldrac.)

(09-18-2018, 01:39 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 01:33 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Jaguars - 27
Flaming Thumbtacks - 17

I really felt that our match up with New England would be the hardest game on our schedule during the regular season. Now I am looking at the Chiefs and Eagles (Wentz has been cleared to play) as the two biggest games left on the schedule where it can probably go either way. I think the rest our very winnable.
Chiefs offense is scaaaaaary.

Scaaaaaary indeed. if Mahomes keeps it up he's easily this year's MVP. I am curious to see how Todd Wash will call this defense against Andy Reid's offense. It'll be fun a challenge for sure. And it's honestly a possible rematch down the road. I could see us getting into a shoot out with them though. Similar to their Steelers game this past weekend.

I would like to see Gipson covering Kelce in this one. Just like they did with Gronkowski. Hill is the fastest threat they have. They will have to man up on him and not give him any easy free releases. And I fully expect them to try and create pick plays to get him open and away from Ramsey/Bouye.

I haven't seen it much this year at all. But I am waiting on Wash to start sending Hayden off the nickel position with certain blitz packages as well. Colvin made a decent living doing that for us here and there. That may be the best way to get under Mahomes skin.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Jags 27
Flamers 9
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.