Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags/ stinking flaming tacks score predictions.

2-0 Jags.

Man, I hate the Tacks. Even their new uniforms suck.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Okay no one bit on my bad joke earier. I understand..
I say 24-14 Jags but it’s sloppy. Telvin recovers a fumble to put the game out of reach early in the 4th. Ramsey gets his first pick of the year. Henry has a good game against us. Bortles puts up a stat line around 24-35 with 260 yds. A TD and a bone head pick. I think Grant gets a long TD early. We always seem to play poorly against the Titans lately and I expect it to be somewhat the same
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

(09-18-2018, 03:17 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 01:39 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Chiefs offense is scaaaaaary.

Scaaaaaary indeed. if Mahomes keeps it up he's easily this year's MVP. I am curious to see how Todd Wash will call this defense against Andy Reid's offense. It'll be fun a challenge for sure. And it's honestly a possible rematch down the road. I could see us getting into a shoot out with them though. Similar to their Steelers game this past weekend.

I would like to see Gipson covering Kelce in this one. Just like they did with Gronkowski. Hill is the fastest threat they have. They will have to man up on him and not give him any easy free releases. And I fully expect them to try and create pick plays to get him open and away from Ramsey/Bouye.

I haven't seen it much this year at all. But I am waiting on Wash to start sending Hayden off the nickel position with certain blitz packages as well. Colvin made a decent living doing that for us here and there. That may be the best way to get under Mahomes skin.

Hayden got a sack against the Pats on that same corner blitz Colvin used to do

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 04:21 PM by knarnn.)

(09-18-2018, 09:23 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 09:22 AM)Dimson Wrote: Any news on who is starting at QB for you bums?

Nope. Vrabel says when mary is ready he will play but i wonder...depends on how he looks in practice is my guess.
Kinda strange not signing a 3rd qb. Makes it seem he's not all that hurt

He’s definitely built like a Mary. He has the bone structure of toothpicks and muscles made from paper mache.

20-9 jags barely break a sweat and take home an easy win.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

24-13 Jags
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

It will probably be somewhat close. Lets say Jags win 24 to 17
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 04:51 PM by Jags.)

Jacksonville Jaguars-27
Cousin Lovers- a garbage time field goal.

(09-18-2018, 04:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 03:17 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Scaaaaaary indeed. if Mahomes keeps it up he's easily this year's MVP. I am curious to see how Todd Wash will call this defense against Andy Reid's offense. It'll be fun a challenge for sure. And it's honestly a possible rematch down the road. I could see us getting into a shoot out with them though. Similar to their Steelers game this past weekend.

I would like to see Gipson covering Kelce in this one. Just like they did with Gronkowski. Hill is the fastest threat they have. They will have to man up on him and not give him any easy free releases. And I fully expect them to try and create pick plays to get him open and away from Ramsey/Bouye.

I haven't seen it much this year at all. But I am waiting on Wash to start sending Hayden off the nickel position with certain blitz packages as well. Colvin made a decent living doing that for us here and there. That may be the best way to get under Mahomes skin.

Hayden got a sack against the Pats on that same corner blitz Colvin used to do

Really? May have missed that one on my end. I see he did though in the game log. PERFECT. Good to see that in the mix. I love those types of blitzes. I think they're criminally underrated and under used in the NFL.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 05:14 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

40-13, thumbtacks get the beating they earned.

(09-18-2018, 09:23 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 09:22 AM)Dimson Wrote: Any news on who is starting at QB for you bums?

Nope. Vrabel says when mary is ready he will play but i wonder...depends on how he looks in practice is my guess.
Kinda strange not signing a 3rd qb. Makes it seem he's not all that hurt

I hear those bruised ovarys really linger...

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(09-18-2018, 05:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 04:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Hayden got a sack against the Pats on that same corner blitz Colvin used to do

Really? May have missed that one on my end. I see he did though in the game log. PERFECT. Good to see that in the mix. I love those types of blitzes. I think they're criminally underrated and under used in the NFL.

Pretty sure they used that corner blitz a few times in both games so far.

(09-18-2018, 12:02 PM)Brett Wrote: "Titan Up!" "Reignite the Fire!" "Touchdown Titans!"

That's all I hear throughout the year here in Nashville. Screw the Titans.

24-10 Jaguars.

Mike Keith really gets on my nerves. I cringe when i hear his "touchdown titans" .. and i'm a tack fan. I'm sure you hate it more. Lol
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Jaguars defence 21 - 6 titans

Throw in three TDs and a FG for the offence and that makes a grand total of 52-6 to the Jaguars.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2018, 03:37 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

I don't know what the big issues were last year on why they were killing us so badly. We look a lot better against the run this year compared to last. This combined with the offense riding some momentum will hopefully be enough for us to pass this hurdle. It's a huge game.. these divisional games are basically a game and a half each as far as the standings go. Time to show them the AFC South still runs through Jacksonville. The implications of this game are that a Jaguars win will have tie-breaking implications, a 3-0 record, and everyone else in the AFC South at best being 1-2. Divisional games are the biggest games of the year. Seriously we could have a 2.5 game lead on the division just 3 games in. A loss and the Tacks are leading it.

I'm going to predict Fournette has a solid game and Bortles has about 240 passing yards and 2 TD's. Gabby gets harassed all day and gets 1 TD and an INT.

Jaguars win 27-17.
No pain, no gain.

49 - 12 Jax

I forgot my score prediction...

Tacks 20
Jags 16

And derrick henry runs over jalen ramsey. Tradition
[Image: incredulous.gif]

19 - 16 Jags

I'm with Hard Eight, 50 BURGER!
Jags 50
tacks 10

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 12:04 PM by YourFather.)

Tacks 37
Hags 16

[Image: 46bb2df8-8e25-48ca-83ae-4a9dd0f5dba5-png.14350]

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 01:02 PM by RicoTx.)

Tacks scoring 37 on anybody is laughable.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

In before Tennessee loses and brushes it off as early season rust.

Go Jags