Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South-Week 3

Last week/Total =  2-1

Giants 
Eagles
Jags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jacksonville
Houston
Philadelphia

Last Week 1 - 2
Overall 4 - 3

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Last week 1-2
Year 2-5

Jaguars
Texans
Eagles

Really wanted to put the Titans in there. I hope they make it a fight. Would really like to see Bortles get exposed again.

Really wanted to take the tinhorns over giants today. I was on the fence. But I’m sticking with the g men today in hopes of an 0-3 start for them.

(09-23-2018, 08:57 AM)Psychop1 Wrote: Last week 1-2
Year 2-5

Jaguars
Texans
Eagles

Really wanted to put the Titans in there. I hope they make it a fight. Would really like to see Bortles get exposed again.

How could you?
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-23-2018, 11:28 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
Year 2-5

Jaguars
Texans
Eagles

How could you?

He’s smarter than the average tack fan.  After he quite high school, he went off to get his GED.

Ugh!

1-2 this week.

4-6 overall.

Damn you tacks!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

2-1 this week.

7-3 overall

(09-21-2018, 06:11 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Last week 2-1
Overall- 6-1

Texans- So many weapons for the Giants, but Eli looks like he is on his last legs with an offensive line that plays with no legs.

Colts- The NFL reconfirmed my feelings that real shady stuff happens as last week the Pats did not record a single offensive/defensive penalty for the 2nd straight game against Jags. Wentz is back? No, Luck is back... and the NFL wants him to reclaim his throne. What better way than an upset in Philly with the return of Wentz? Some positives for the Colts is their HC is former Eagles OC so they should be familiar with the Eagles O and Wentz will only have 4 WR's and without Ajayi/Sproles. Eagles SHOULD win, but it wouldn't surprise me to see some shady calls go for the Colts.

Jags- Malik said 16-0.

GO JAGS!

BIG OOF.... 0-3. But I am happy I was wrong about Texans and Colts! 

Overall-6-4

Wow, is Luck the worst starting qb in the division?

(09-19-2018, 06:54 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Last week 1-2
Picking Giants over Texans - I just dont believe in the Texans anymore and I know the G men have a decent defense. Otherwise this seems like a tinhorn game if they played as good as the 'names' that are on thier defense.

Eagles over Colts - the iggles have looked nothing like the reigning champs IMO so far. But they have so much talent I dont think the Colts can compete.

Jags over tacks- The tacks are overdue for a beatdown. I think the jags will deliver one. But I could see a 20-10 slog fest as well. Either way Jags should prevail.

2-1 in hallow way.
3-3 overall

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(09-19-2018, 08:43 AM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Season record: 3-4
My picks:
tinhorns
eggles
Jags

1-3 again this week 
4-6 overall 

Hard to get a handle on this division
Jaguars Fundamentalist

1-2 again. That puts me down to 5-5 now, I think.

Was 5-2 overall.....Thanks horns and Jags....you let me down
1-2 today and now 6-4
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Year 2-5

Jaguars
Texans
Eagles

1-2

3-7 now

This is some of the worst I’ve called

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 05:45 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(09-23-2018, 05:35 PM)Psychop1 Wrote:
Year 2-5

Jaguars
Texans
Eagles

1-2

3-7 now

If only you woulda picked our flaming thumbtacks

(09-19-2018, 09:40 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I'm going with the road teams this wk...

Giants
Colts
Flaming Thumbtacks!!

Snowwolf, get in here and back me up. You know the tacks scare ya...3-4 overall.

2-1 why on earth did i pick the clots..

5-5 for the season. So jeff fisher-ish

(09-19-2018, 10:57 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Texans 

Eagles

Jags- game won't be a beat down,tittians always play jags tough. Jags will pull out the win though. 

I'm not going to pick tittians  againest jags.  Jags are a improved team this year.

1-2 this week.   5-5 overall i belieave. is that right 10 games?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-23-2018, 05:42 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 05:35 PM)Psychop1 Wrote: 1-2

3-7 now

If only you woulda picked our flaming thumbtacks

(09-19-2018, 09:40 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I'm going with the road teams this wk...

Giants
Colts
Flaming Thumbtacks!!

Snowwolf, get in here and back me up. You know the tacks scare ya...3-4 overall.

If CTE Jackson doesn’t take Gabbert out of this game, I think we would have lost.

(09-23-2018, 06:06 PM)Psychop1 Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 05:42 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: If only you woulda picked our flaming thumbtacks

If CTE Jackson doesn’t take Gabbert out of this game, I think we would have lost.

Yeah gabby looked rattled immediately. Mariota played tough. Hope this helps him going forward

(09-19-2018, 10:31 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 0-3 last week
1-6 overall

Texans over Giants
Eagles over Colts
Jaguars over Titans

1-2 this week. 
2-8 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.