Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Looking ahead to Week 5 Jags Def vs Chiefs Off

I know half this board will get annoyed that this is a post about a match up in 3 weeks. But we aren't the players, so I see no reason we as fans cannot look ahead and see how this match up will play out. 

I know that most people will say that this game will be determined by the defensive line, but I see Reid and KC using a lot more misdirection and getting the ball out quickly against the Jags. So I really think this game is totally dependent on the coverage containing their speedsters, and hopefully baiting some mistakes. I also worry, that this team might be the one that puts Ramsey at a slight disadvantage because of the speed of Watkins and Tyreek.

I know we all love Blake being more of a focal point, but I think this is also a key game that requires Fournette to churn TOF as well much like the plan was against Manning's old Colts teams.

Curious on other's thoughts?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There's two games before that. I'm more concerned about them right now.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

It's hard to say since we're only 2 weeks in, but this one is shaping up to be a very interesting matchup. I'll be curious to see if the floor falls out under that high powered offense before we get to go up against them. The fact that this is at Arrowhead stadium is huge, it'll definitely be a very tough out, and if the Jags are still undefeated at this point in the season, if they come away with a win here, all the sports pundits will be gossiping about how the Jags might go undefeated this season.

The NFL is too dynamic to be even discussing this.
So many variables can and will change by the time that game rolls around.

We could have half the time placed on IR due to a freak accident. Mahomes could retire suddenly. Bortles and Linder could capsize their boat on Victory Monday. The NFL could figure out the perfect defense for Mahomes..there’s zero point in even trying to discuss this. Crazy stuff happens every week. Let’s hold off for now
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

We're on to Tennessee.

I’m onto the super bowl. Anyone want to discuss the Jags/Rams game?

(09-20-2018, 04:09 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m onto the super bowl.  Anyone want to discuss the Jags/Rams game?

You like the Rams that much?
I'm still wanting to see what they do against a good team.

I like the Vikings chances (they'd be 2-0 if not for the kicker)

I'm going with Romo. Jags vs Packers

(09-20-2018, 04:27 PM)Kane Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 04:09 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m onto the super bowl.  Anyone want to discuss the Jags/Rams game?

In 2028? Sure.

I didn’t know who they played the first two.  I did see their point differential was +51 or something crazy.  I guess playing 2 bad teams can do that.  was just using them as an example.   Vikings will be a tough team.  Hopefully for them, Bailey fixes the kicking issue.  Unless it is against the Jags in the SB.

Delete thread please

Dumb thread is dumb.

(09-20-2018, 04:48 PM)iapetus Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 04:27 PM)Kane Wrote: You like the Rams that much?

In 2028? Sure.

Bobby Boucher III is really tearing it up for the 2041 Browns, probably league MVP and 43rd annual Bourban Bowl MVP.
No pain, no gain.

Cant wait for this one... Should be a great test for our D

Nah, they shouldn't even have had a chance to tie if it weren't for the refs. Theres no way that penalty should be called on clay.