Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What I do and do not want to see against the tinhats

It looks like Fournette is a go but I do not want to see the same old bottled up offense when he plays.  The team loves to run Fournette into 8 and 9 man fronts.  The Jags beat the Patriots by going deep and making them pay for stacking the box to stop the running game.   The pats dared #5 to beat them and he did.  I want to see the team continue to take long shots downfield.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'd like to see what we did back in the 90s with Tom, but I doubt it. Line up in 11 personnel and run into 7 man fronts and pass on 8/9 man fronts. You have a QB that has shown you he can be effective passing on early downs and they need to make defenses play honest so we can actually run the ball into a normal front.

I really get annoyed at 23 or even 22 personnel and we have 9 guys in the box because we have a fb in and 2-3 tight ends lol.

I would also like to see the jags take deep shots and put it on bottles, that bodes well for the titans

(09-21-2018, 09:38 AM)VondyP Wrote: titans

Good to see you adhere to the Standards Guide.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I don't want to see the Titans eat up the clock.

If Gabbert starts, they will revert to very quick passes so our DBs need to play up on the WRs and not relinquish the 2 step drop passes that travel 2 yards beyond the line of scrimmage. Gabbert is not one to stay in the pocket so everything will be quick for them.

Mariota is a little trickier. I think his hand is still somewhat numb so that would most likely impact deeper passes and perhaps his risk taking options of running the ball extensively.

If Mariota plays, I see Yan getting in there for a strip sack on the numb hand

Tinhats?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Just a good ole fashioned [BLEEP] kickin'. That's about it. Hopefully we see 30+ and they get held under 10. That would be ideal.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-21-2018, 11:20 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Tinhats?

tacks are conspiracy theorists, didn'tcha know?

The Jags softening their defense with the pass bosses well for LF, and running lanes

A victory.

Just roll with it.  There are thread starter quotas he has to meet.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(09-21-2018, 09:38 AM)VondyP Wrote: I would also like to see the jags take deep shots and put it on bottles, that bodes well for the titans

If we can't put it on bottles we'll put it on cans

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 03:10 PM by YourFather.)

Marrone sucks. He'll go back to the predictable Mularkey-esque offense and run Fournette on a 8-man front.

(09-21-2018, 03:10 PM)YourFather Wrote: Marrone sucks. He'll go back to the predictable Mularkey-esque offense and run Fournette on a 8-man front.

Is that what uncle Daddy told you while he was stuffing the turkey?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(09-21-2018, 03:15 PM)FBT Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 03:10 PM)YourFather Wrote: Marrone sucks. He'll go back to the predictable Mularkey-esque offense and run Fournette on a 8-man front.

Is that what uncle Daddy told you while he was stuffing the turkey?

Weird. You had a tough childhood., huh?

(09-21-2018, 03:19 PM)YourFather Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 03:15 PM)FBT Wrote: Is that what uncle Daddy told you while he was stuffing the turkey?

Weird. You had a tough childhood., huh?

Must've struck a nerve.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5673807]

(09-21-2018, 03:21 PM)FBT Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 03:19 PM)YourFather Wrote: Weird. You had a tough childhood., huh?

Must've struck a nerve.

Really you should tell us more.....

My thoughts exactly. I guess that's better than "flaming tinclots".
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.