Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tennessee Jag Killers?

(09-22-2018, 07:44 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 06:41 AM)copycat Wrote: Now, now Dave.  If you are gonna come here trolling this early in the day at least share some of what you are smoking.   Cool

The tacks havent lost since i bought my flaming thumbtack lighter.

So I need to get a Jaguar fire extinguisher is what you are saying?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-22-2018, 08:11 AM)Jags Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 07:53 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: True in more ways than one.

We need a tack fan emoji, that one ND keeps using has too white a smile.

[Image: 9610a31424dc82785e5a0bdc4c1ad31f.jpg]

That's classic. Good job. I was in Nashville last week and the main library was closed- somebody stole the book.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

[Image: Screen+Shot+2017-11-13+at+1.03.46+PM.png?format=500w]

[Image: giphy.gif]

I just wanted to say that I live in Nashville and everything you are saying about their fanbase is completely true and accurate.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018, 12:13 PM by JagFan81.)

(09-21-2018, 05:07 PM)14and3 Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPh19t2n-pQuK9gtMNAA1...HQWN0T17kZ]

T-Rac during Jags week.

In Tennessee, that there is what you call dinner.

[Image: cletus_zpsdlk9o4xg.png]

[Image: 1382728818445.gif]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-21-2018, 04:13 PM)Jags Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 04:05 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: They are out in full force man. Is it wrong that I like it lol? Haven't had this much fun reading BS on here since the tsunami of patriots fans during the playoffs.

Last time I had his much fun was before the Bills game during playoffs.

For the most part, tacks fans are funny and good natured with their smack talk. On the other hand, there was something clinically off with some of those Bills fans.

(09-23-2018, 05:56 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 04:13 PM)Jags Wrote: Last time I had his much fun was before the Bills game during playoffs.

For the most part, tacks fans are funny and good natured with their smack talk. On the other hand, there was something clinically off with some of those Bills fans.

I completely agree.  I even admitted that in another thread.  They’ve been respectful and good sports.   I think I may have went a little far with some of my other posts.  Not too much though Smile

(09-23-2018, 05:56 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 04:13 PM)Jags Wrote: Last time I had his much fun was before the Bills game during playoffs.

Agreed. The tacks are hated no doubt but the fans can occasionally exchange smack talk in a more or less comprehensible manner. Based on last year's playofffs though, many if not most Bills fans are sadly broken and should be institutionalized for their own well-being.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

And patsie fans are a hateful lot.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-23-2018, 09:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And patsie fans are a hateful lot.

They're arrogant, with every right to be. Some of the older ones on their message board remind the younger fans of the lean days before Tom Terrific and BB, and how it will end one day soon. I revel at the thought, like the fans of every other team in the NFL.

(09-23-2018, 09:34 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 09:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And patsie fans are a hateful lot.

They're arrogant, with every right to be. Some of the older ones on their message board remind the younger fans of the lean days before Tom Terrific and BB, and how it will end one day soon. I revel at the thought, like the fans of every other team in the NFL.

they are so nasty...and think they were always on the mountaintop.
Hopefully, our double digit win over them was the start of their fall.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

[Image: Pics_Art_09_23_05_58_22.jpg]

Can’t wait for the tack trolls

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 03:59 PM by YourFather.)

Marcus Mariflota just haunted a jag once again.

LOL looks like the broomster was right!

jags cant handle this!!!!

Yep. Titans are our Daddy

(09-23-2018, 04:01 PM)HVondyP Wrote: LOL looks like the broomster was right!

jags cant handle this!!!!

That’s ok. Well let you have your two wins this year while we win the division and go further in the playoffs again.

(09-23-2018, 03:51 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Can’t wait for the tack trolls

Wouldn't want to disappoint...

...and they're partying like it's 1999 (thank you, Prince for those moving words).